Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for a random Psycho AA+ team?

4 posters

Go down

Ideas for a random Psycho AA+ team? Empty Ideas for a random Psycho AA+ team?

Post by Dark Impact Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:33 pm

So, in the maybe not so near future, I'm thinking of upgrading again. I got lucky selling my sin demon team for 510 ep (VERY lucky), and I spent the ep on

Vic+, DCC+(20), Lewd+(17) Sekh+(20), and Leth+(1)

after maxing all the levels, maxing lewd's skill, and getting Leth's skill to at least (7), I decided I was ready for something new, I figured, "Hey, this team kicks ass and all, but what about all those AA asses I haven't kicked?"

So I traded Vic+ for Kotone+m and a Deathblade, 25 ep, and an Eifu+, I sold Deathblade for Balrog+m, Balrog+m for 30 ep, And with the ep I had before all that, I managed to buy a Taroth+(20) from a good buddy of mine. After so much time and effort...

I turned Balrog+M(celestial), Pit+m(9), Spite+m(20), Asura+m(20), Flame K+m(4)

into...

Taroth+m(20), Kotone+m(5), DCC+M(20), Sekh+M(20), Lethargic+M(7)

Overall, I'm pretty proud of myself Razz

Although, now I'm wondering...

Would a non-agility full AA+ psycho (not species bonus) team be better?

Keep in mind, with my current team I have dismantled full AA+ 3x combo teams with elite AA+s like Grizel+, Anna+, Dhr+, and I've beaten the best possible Wyrm AA (regular though!) team, with Moon, DoD, Banished, Wingarm, Gold(although I've never fought 4x combo same-species AA+ team...)

And could I find a way to milk a full AA+ psycho team out of my current team?

I want to keep Taroth+, but I would sell the rest, could I somehow milk 4 psycho AA+s out of my max skilled psycho demons and Kotone+?

Also, what Psycho AA+ team could I get (if I could get one). I'm giving skillset a higher priority than stats.

AA+ I'm looking at: Icelord+, Nyar+, some psycho AA+ with DED (obviously can't afford fate, are there others with DeD?) If I have no options, I'm not averse to adopting a 16 bp AA+m

TL;DR: Could I get a psycho AA+ team out of my own team, and who would it consist of?

Thanks Everyone

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a random Psycho AA+ team? Empty Re: Ideas for a random Psycho AA+ team?

Post by KrystaK Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Well really Taroth is replaceable with either Daji or Braize. Taroth is very very weak and Daji max goes around 325-350 and Braize about double that. Also DEA is like the cheapest soul at 125 so if there is a great AA like Chimera that is available you can DEAthat

Ideally you want to get Health up but with Psycho its a very expensive process. A max Crimson goes for about 1400 EP so its a painful process.

The centaur also provides a Impulse down if you want to have both downs for the 2 other guilds with Kotone.

As of IPA, Nyar is the only choice.

And same with IPD , Ice lord is the only choice.

Now DED is kinda interesting. Gold Dragon is not only a DED but a clear upgrade over Fate. He hits for like 300 less but has a ton more defense.

If price is a factor probably keep what you have and add Nyar Gold and Ice. Hope this helps. If you want to spend more I can go over some more teams in detail and give you prices.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a random Psycho AA+ team? Empty Re: Ideas for a random Psycho AA+ team?

Post by Dark Impact Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Thanks friend:) I sent you a pm with a few more questions!

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Really you can beat full 3x combo AA+ with your team. Are you sure they are max level and max skill?

Ice lord and taroth while it'll add to your defense is pathetic in the attack department. If you're up against at -atk, psy down team. Ice and taroth hits for almost nothing. I have seen them even with a nyar+20 hits my team for less than 1000 so that'll be a concerned if you put them in your team. Nyar is probably the cheapest psycho AA after taroth follow by kotone, devoid, ice, urth and daji. Not sure if you're going to be able to turn what you have into those unless you get lucky in trade.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:23 am

Yeah, I'm aware I don't currently have enough Sad I'm just always thinking of ways to improve though! And yeah some teams I've beaten with the formation:

Grizel+,Sara+,Adan+,Tengen+,Anna+ (3x: Impulse, Rarity, Level)

that's the only + one I remember, but I beat a reg maxed:

Moon Sea, DoD, Banished, Gold, Wingarm

It's mainly because of agility, and also it takes them a while to get rid of leader, I usually switch Kotone+ and Taroth+ in and out of the leader spot, its nice because Kotone has over 14k defense, but she has 9k health, but it's nice to defend her high attack for as many turns as possible, but then taroth is just great because he has like 13k def and 12k hp so he is a battle tank as leader, it takes them a while to knock him out

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:58 pm

The impluse team must not be maxed. With sara+ psy down and anna+ plus defense and adan+ health. I'm really surprise that team lost.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:22 pm

mixed AA+ species/guild combo teams with agi+ can destroy full AA+ teams. I had lost to some of the good ones with my full AA+ team. Its really not that big of a surprise. To be effective at all, it is a must for a AA+ team to have health up, without it there isn't any point to making one, imho. You lose out on speed to any agi+(20) team, and the mixed A+/AA+ teams, like the psycho demon team, have a much better range of affordable available skills.

In my opinion, I would stick with psycho demon, its a great team, and better than *any* full psycho AA+ you will be able to piece together, as mentioned earlier about crimson dragonoid being 1400 ep.

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Not surprise that a mixed team can beat full but that particular combination. Taroth+ is really weak on attack. In combination with psy down from sara+ and def+ from Anna+ and extra hp from Adan+ should have been able to survive attack from that team handily unless it is not max level and skill.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 pm

They were all level 150, but their skills were not all (20)

my skills are:

Inc. Att (20)

Agility (20)

DEA (20)

DED (7)

Covert Down (5)

Their skills were something like:

Psycho Down (4)

Health Up (5)

IPD (20)

Dodge (1)

and Grizel I forget had like Brute Down but whatever the skill was is was I think (4) or (5)

I wouldn't be so confident had they all been (20)

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Yeah. Not having psy down max makes a big difference. Grizel is brute down so don't affect you at all.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Man, I'm wondering how I'm going to ever get ahold of any of these AA+s, If I traded my team for a psycho AA team I would always feel like it wasn't enough I would need them to be evolved, but then if they are evolved, I don't have enough, and spending money on this game is something I'm not planning on doing a whole lot of... is there an efficient way to get ep in game without money? And how should I begin to sell assets of my team for assests of my dream team? Who should I sell first? is there a way I can be with an efficient team throughout my journey to gather the parts of the AA+ team? Thanks for any feedback Smile

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:16 pm

You have done well with your trades so far so I don't think you need advice on that department. lol. 500 for a demon team is a great haul. What I did was only trade for members not on my team and only sell members after I replace them but than I was highly visible on the ranking and didn't want to lose battle. It wasn't the most efficient strategy as I could have sold members of my team for more if I have sell them earlier before replacing but it worked for me as my main interest was in battling and not making a ton of ep.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:41 am

Interesting... I should probably start looking on adequate fillers for my team while I search for AA+, I'm probably gonna have to give up a combo, but oh well

thanks Kyan

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down