Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when fighting other players, do team bonuses factor in?

+3
@Rose@
Drag0n
Lazyboy916
7 posters

Go down

when fighting other players, do team bonuses factor in? Empty when fighting other players, do team bonuses factor in?

Post by Lazyboy916 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:04 pm

I have a full demon team A+ lv70's so im gettin all the bonuses, but im still gettin whooped sometimes by ppl that have a completely disorganized team. Their bp is much higher then mine and they have stronger monsters individually. So im wondering if i should abandon my demon team and just get random strong monsters and say fuck team bonuses.

Lazyboy916

Back to top Go down

when fighting other players, do team bonuses factor in? Empty Re: when fighting other players, do team bonuses factor in?

Post by Drag0n Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 pm

It all comes down to the numbers.. if you can get yourself stronger monsters you can still get come Combos.. check the Tactics section of this forum for some of the combos..

Also they might not be stornger than you but you might not have a high HP/Def level of your team and they may also have more boosting ability monsters than you..

The only way to know for sure is to experiment with a few different things.. I like to go to the beastiary (find a link in Yosomono's signature on here) and find monsters LVL1 stats and add the bonuses to them... But still its very difficult to work out what kind of team you should Ideally have (Other than 5 AA+ lol)

Good luck and let me know if you come accross a real winner =D
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

when fighting other players, do team bonuses factor in? Empty Re: when fighting other players, do team bonuses factor in?

Post by @Rose@ Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 am

Sad to say this but combo bonuses works only with Raid bosses, it doesnt work in battle. Tested and proven. :/

@Rose@

Back to top Go down

Post by willsgame Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:44 pm

@Rose@ wrote:Sad to say this but combo bonuses works only with Raid bosses, it doesnt work in battle. Tested and proven. :/

not saying your right or wrong, but if you have taken the time to test and prove this any way you could share the methods and results. just kinda not proven to anyone, imo, if there is no dev statement or screenshot. again you very well could have taken the time to discover this, but any one can post and say oh i did this and proved it to be this way or that way.

willsgame

Back to top Go down

Post by KenshinX122 Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:26 pm

I am actually very curious about this as well and the method used to prove it. If combo bonuses only apply to raid bosses, then why bother with defense bonus and HP bonus? All people would care about would be the attack bonus as it is the only stat that matters when fighting raid bosses. It just seems a little odd to build a formation of A+, same guild monsters and same species and not have the defense bonus count for anything. Or better yet, why bother with an all lord formation giving a 10% HP bonus when it cannot be applied to a battle? Something seems off if you can't use combos in a battle. That's all I am saying about it. If anyone could shed light on this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

KenshinX122

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 pm

I beg to differ..

on my iPad i have:
Noxious pazuz+
nasty ettin+
Bunyip+
Elder Tree Leshy+
Creep triffid+

combo x2

their added attack is 9.5-10k ish

when i go to the battle screen it says my attack stat is:12.1k

therefore i conclude that if this was indeed a bug then it has been fixed...
let me know if you experience different as it could be a personal bug that needs to be reported to the devs.. not that they ever answer enquiries
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

KenshinX122 wrote:I am actually very curious about this as well and the method used to prove it. If combo bonuses only apply to raid bosses, then why bother with defense bonus and HP bonus? All people would care about would be the attack bonus as it is the only stat that matters when fighting raid bosses. It just seems a little odd to build a formation of A+, same guild monsters and same species and not have the defense bonus count for anything. Or better yet, why bother with an all lord formation giving a 10% HP bonus when it cannot be applied to a battle? Something seems off if you can't use combos in a battle. That's all I am saying about it. If anyone could shed light on this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

While true, if I'm not mistaken, the game lists out your defense stat when fighting a raid boss. Clearly your defense stat is irrelevant in that situation since the only thing that matters is your and your ally's combined attack value. Perhaps it's a hold over from an earlier build of the game where raid bosses fought back? Granted, I have no idea if combo bonuses work or not but I always found it odd the raid boss fight screen listed your attack and defense.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 pm

to waht i said earlier it seems as though the bonus is applied in writing to your monsters only.. when it is in battle nothing is boosted at all... very very silly bug.. guess its best to just put a team of the strongest monsters you can find together lol
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Xercen Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 am

This should have been fixed in today's update

Xercen

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:04 am

mine seems to have been fixed.. anybody still having problems?
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down