Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Bonuses? What?

3 posters

Go down

Battle Bonuses? What? Empty Battle Bonuses? What?

Post by Exolon Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:29 am

Hello! I have been playing DarkSummoner for around two weeks now and it's amazing! One thing I like to do in the game is to battle against other players, which brings me to my question...

I'm in the guild Tyranny, so all of the monsters in my formation are Psycho. I know that when you have a team full of monsters who are the type that matches your guild, you get a bonus. However, I fought someone a few days ago and found that they had a Rarity Bonus. How do you get a Rarity Bonus? Is it worth getting it? What's the best bonus to have?

Exolon
Exolon

Back to top Go down

Battle Bonuses? What? Empty Re: Battle Bonuses? What?

Post by Deemo Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 am

Welcome to the game and welcome to the forums!
To answer your question, a rarity bonus is when all your cards in your formation are the same rarity, or letter.
Here is a list of bonuses:
Rarity - All cards are same letter
Level - All your cards are the same level
Guild - All your monsters are the same guild (color). In your case, you get an extra hidden bonus if they are all psycho, since you are tyranny.
Species - All cards are the same species. Each card has a species you can see if you click on details. Wyrm, brute, demon, beast, mystic and crawler are all examples of species
Flying - Hidden attribute of cards. If you have 5 flying monsters on your team, you get a bonus
There are other bonuses too, but they are less effective. You can get a bonus if all your formation is made up of lords (type of card), or if all your formation is made up of cards with the same BP or same skill.

As for the best bonus, it's good to go for as many as possible while still having a strong team. You can easily get Level, Rarity, Guild and species combos with a bit of planning!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Exolon Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 am

Deemo wrote:Welcome to the game and welcome to the forums!
To answer your question, a rarity bonus is when all your cards in your formation are the same rarity, or letter.
Here is a list of bonuses:
Rarity - All cards are same letter
Level - All your cards are the same level
Guild - All your monsters are the same guild (color). In your case, you get an extra hidden bonus if they are all psycho, since you are tyranny.
Species - All cards are the same species. Each card has a species you can see if you click on details. Wyrm, brute, demon, beast, mystic and crawler are all examples of species
Flying - Hidden attribute of cards. If you have 5 flying monsters on your team, you get a bonus
There are other bonuses too, but they are less effective. You can get a bonus if all your formation is made up of lords (type of card), or if all your formation is made up of cards with the same BP or same skill.

As for the best bonus, it's good to go for as many as possible while still having a strong team. You can easily get Level, Rarity, Guild and species combos with a bit of planning!

Wow! Thanks! Not only did you provide an answer, but you also gave even more info! That's even better! I might try going for a Species bonus and a Level bonus soon. Once again, thanks! Very Happy
Exolon
Exolon

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 am

Yeah great explanation, bonuses makes the game fun since you have a reason to get certain monsters.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down