Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active Clan with Active DAILY Players & Bonuses

2 posters

Go down

Active Clan with Active DAILY Players & Bonuses Empty Active Clan with Active DAILY Players & Bonuses

Post by McKizz Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello Dark Summoners! My player name is McKizz and I'm here to inform you that we are expanding our clan. Sorry that I do not have a clan banner or creative backstory, but to keep things simple I'll shoot it to you straight. A group of us play World of Warcraft together and we have for about 5 years. Many of us started playing Dark Summoner too, so we know what it takes to run a dedicated Clan (Guild) due to our experience in WoW.

Clan Stats (as of 11/21/2012)
Misconception - ClanID: 59788881
Clan Level: 26
Clan Size: 20/23
Bonus Stats: Attack +1.5%, Defense +1%, HP +1%

Clan Policies:
Stay active. Try and spend your accumulated energy daily. Also, participate in weekly Dark Summoner events, particularly ones that allow for clan collaboration. When we near our clan maximum, we monitor the amount of gold contributed, levels gained recently, and etc.
McKizz
McKizz

Back to top Go down

Active Clan with Active DAILY Players & Bonuses Empty Re: Active Clan with Active DAILY Players & Bonuses

Post by El Diablo Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 pm

I am a daily player and would be willing to help the clan if you are still looking for players. Im just looking for an active clan that is willing to help eachother during events like the one going on now. Player ID: 2675393569

El Diablo

Back to top Go down