Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Bonuses Question

3 posters

Go down

Hidden Bonuses Question Empty Hidden Bonuses Question

Post by Xoct Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got me wondering about hidden bonuses. How do we actually know these bonuses in effect? Sure it makes sense that someone using an Impulse Demon formation from Sin Guild would do more damage than someone using the same formation from Rancor.

I'm just wondering if these Hidden Bonuses are just rumor xD
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Hidden Bonuses Question Empty Re: Hidden Bonuses Question

Post by Bestron2 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:12 am

I'm not sure, but a very crude way would be to just calculate what your team's attack would be if they didn't have the Hidden Bonus, ie just tally up all the visible bonuses first, and then if it doesn't match up to what you have then yeah, you have a Hidden Bonus in effect.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 am

Its not a rumor. I did a bunch of testing with different combination of mixed guild team to work it out and it has been verified by others. Just use a team not from your guild and you'll see that the tally is the same as displayed but sub in a member from your guild and it'll be higher than the tally. Another easy way to see it is if you have another account with a different guild. Your team will lose 5-10% of its stat when you use in on that account.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down