Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selene A w/Celestial Lightning vs Selene A+

3 posters

Go down

Selene A w/Celestial Lightning vs Selene A+ Empty Selene A w/Celestial Lightning vs Selene A+

Post by Murbella Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 am

I recently acquired two selene A's thanks to good luck in the last event, but it has me stumped on what to do since one of them has Celestial Lightning (not sure why the original owner did this to an A but that is another issue).

I am planning to add Selene to my newly forming Psycho demon team

(all a+)
Lethargic Belphegor
Death Call Covenant
Lewd Twist Lologi
Typhon of the Sea Roarer

I also have a kotone (well two actually, but nowhere near the gold to AA+ at the moment) and Taroth.

Should i make Selene in to A+ or should i use a Selene A with Celestial lightning for now?

I was planning to break the rarity bonus eventually when i got the gold to AA+ kotone, but if i use An A monster now, i can just add Kotone AA as well probably. Not really sure what to do as i don't have any experience with Celestial Lightning. I'd feel kind of silly not evolving her after i got two A's though.

Murbella

Back to top Go down

Selene A w/Celestial Lightning vs Selene A+ Empty Re: Selene A w/Celestial Lightning vs Selene A+

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:45 am

I would trade the celestial lightning one for a original skill one, and some ep/bpp, then evolve her. Selene+ is a must for your demon team, or a bqs+ IPA is an essential skill, same as agi and DED. Celestial lightning isn't all that, at lvl 1 it does a measly 2k-2.5k damage, although it hits every monster of the enemy. It is currently the only AoE skill in the game, but it's damage leaves a lot to be desired. Please let us know who the original owner was so we can rip him for wasting that skill on a rank A selene, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Selene A w/Celestial Lightning vs Selene A+ Empty Re: Selene A w/Celestial Lightning vs Selene A+

Post by larry378 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Murbella wrote: one of them has Celestial Lightning (not sure why the original owner did this to an A but that is another issue).

Yeah these things happen, but the knowledge of that fact doesn't make them any less strange...

not nearly as impressive a story as yours, but I ended up getting a maxed mld (15) from a trade... yup a level 60 A rarity mld with 15 skill. what gives?
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down