Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Lightning

2 posters

Go down

Celestial Lightning Empty Celestial Lightning

Post by unipanthers14 Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Another question around Celestial Lightning. Before I ruin my Balrog+ with a Thunder Spirit, I want to make sure this skill is actually what I want on Balrog. Balrog as a main monster does a lot of damage with one hit and usually takes a weak card out immediately which eliminates the chance of the enemy coming back to attack. Does Celestial Lighting only occur once during a battle or does it occur each time it would be a monsters (with this skill) turn? I would think spreading out the damage....especially against powerful enemies would be a hindrance. Any strategy gurus out there that can help?

If it is going to hurt Balrog...I might as well get maxed skill Asura, 150ep, or an AA. They usually go for quite a bit!!!

Let me know. Thanks!

unipanthers14

Back to top Go down

Celestial Lightning Empty Re: Celestial Lightning

Post by Guvire Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

I have used it on my balrog and don't regret it. That being said, it's a skill that happens in round one (and depending on your increase party attack and decrease enemy defense skill levels will do anywhere from 1800-2500 dmg per monster.

I find it useful in my team as balrog always goes first in my formation thereby weakening each of the opponents five monsters, my other 4 attack and kill 4 of my opponents (unless I am against a full AA team.) Even my Pit+ scores a kill shot once the monster has been weakened with lightning.

The next round I win. (granted I have agility 20 so I almost always go first)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by unipanthers14 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 pm

I would have to think that Balrog would be better with a skill I don't currently have maxed out at 20 than celestial lightning. Right now I don't have "Increase Party Defense" If I found an Upper Defense Spirit, i would think in the long run....my team would be a LOT better off.

Cool factor though....goes to Celestial Lightning.

unipanthers14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down