Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not all my monsters are appearing/attacking when I attack in PvP....

2 posters

Go down

Not all my monsters are appearing/attacking when I attack in PvP.... Empty Not all my monsters are appearing/attacking when I attack in PvP....

Post by Darkfyre Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes, I'm a new player (level 20). No I am not going to spend real My teacher said good "job" on this game. Yes I have enough BP for my team when I fight.

I've had two cases where my Enchanting Mantis + simply doesn't show up to the fight. I've lost in both occasions since I was going 4 against 5. My team is crap, my monsters are all pretty much crap and my knowledge of the game is pretty much crap (although these forums and the wiki are helping a lot). Am I over looking something in the combat log that ejects a monster from combat (that sounds far fetched and over powered in a game like this)? Is this a software bug?

EDIT:
Adding in a question about Ally attack values: Is there a way to see what your total attack value (including Allies) is? The only way that I know of is to actually summon a raid boss. However, this seems very foolish and wasteful. Am I missing a screen in the game somewhere?

Thanks for your responses!

Darkfyre

Back to top Go down

Not all my monsters are appearing/attacking when I attack in PvP.... Empty Re: Not all my monsters are appearing/attacking when I attack in PvP....

Post by ctigers124 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:42 pm

You say you've had enough bp but maybe you weren't paying attention and weren't recharged enough for a full attack? Honestly it's the only thing I can think of.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Not all my monsters are appearing/attacking when I attack in PvP.... Empty Re: Not all my monsters are appearing/attacking when I attack in PvP....

Post by Darkfyre Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

You may actually be right in this case. I may have misread it the BP display before attacking the first time.

The second time that this happened I was very careful to ensure I had enough BP.

Perhaps I misread it again? Thank you for the response.

Darkfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down