Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agility Bonus for Attacking

+2
blah
BlackSliver
6 posters

Go down

Agility Bonus for Attacking Empty Agility Bonus for Attacking

Post by BlackSliver Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 pm

How much of an agility bonus do you get for being the attacker? I just had a battle where I had an agility of 7 and the person I was attacking had an agility of 9. We both had all A+ monsters and based on the battle we were both near the same level monster wise, he was probably higher, my formation is all level 68 so he was probably 70.

My agility 7 beat his agility 9 and I got to attack first. This was a battle where the first attacker would have won, regardless of who it was.

So I"m just wondering what is the agility bonus for being the attacker?

BlackSliver

Back to top Go down

Agility Bonus for Attacking Empty Re: Agility Bonus for Attacking

Post by blah Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Personally, I'd say it's probably around the equivalent of an agi skill (3)-(5). I have no evidence to substantiate this, but that's my approximation.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 pm

I don't think there is an Agil bonus. If your opponent has the same amount of Agil as you, you go first. But if they have more, they'll go first.
When fighting people with 1 more agil than me.. they go first. At least that is my experience.
I've heard rumors that certain monster/species move faster, but I don't think that is true.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Event Horizon wrote:I don't think there is an Agil bonus. If your opponent has the same amount of Agil as you, you go first. But if they have more, they'll go first.
Not true... the attacker has the advantage. It takes more than just agi+1 for the defender to go first.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSliver Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Event Horizon wrote:I don't think there is an Agil bonus. If your opponent has the same amount of Agil as you, you go first. But if they have more, they'll go first.

Like I said in my original post that is not the case. My formation is Impuls Demon, with agility of 7. My opponent had an agility of 9. Since I was the attacker, I got my turn first.

I'm trying to keep track of the my wins and losses based on the oponents skills, and so far he who attackes first wins.

This is what I've seen so far, in all these cased I've been the attacker

My Agility: Opponents Agility:
7 8 (I get the first attack)
7 9 (I get the first attack)
7 15 (Opponent gets the first attack)

BlackSliver

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:30 pm

From my observation, the agility bonus is ~+3. I haven't gone first in an attack versus an opponent that has an agility of 4 higher than me. 3 seems to be the cutoff and it depends on the what the actual agility number is and is the borderline case.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sifu Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:42 am

I've noticed that

• 1) The highest lvl monster goes first
  • 2) The leader of the group receives a boost to agility or if not a boost, priority to attack first. Example being my Lethargic will attack first instead of Victoria if he is the leader and vice versa.
  • 3) ?? Possibly the Higher the BP the more likely to go first ??
  • 4) Monster's Rarity affects it's innate agility ?

but I'm still unsure as to how things work on agility.
Sifu
Sifu

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 am

Sifu wrote:I've noticed that

• 1) The highest lvl monster goes first
  • 2) The leader of the group receives a boost to agility or if not a boost, priority to attack first. Example being my Lethargic will attack first instead of Victoria if he is the leader and vice versa.
  • 3) ?? Possibly the Higher the BP the more likely to go first ??
  • 4) Monster's Rarity affects it's innate agility ?

but I'm still unsure as to how things work on agility.

Higher level does go first if they all have the same agility. If agility and level is the same than they go in the order in the formation from top to bottom. Bp has no effect. Rarity does as higher level rarity has higher innate agility. A+ is generally 30 with rare exceptions. AA are 32, AA+ are 34. I assume B+ are 28, and B are 26 etc...

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down