Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attacking

4 posters

Go down

Attacking Empty Attacking

Post by jbbiggdogg Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

When setting up which part of my opposistions teamto attack is there a better way to start? Leader, Highest HP?
jbbiggdogg
jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Attacking Empty Re: Attacking

Post by Armitaage Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm

personally, i would set up as either leader, highest lvl, or lowest hp. for myself, i use highest level, so that i can effectively target the most dangerous AA in a mixed team. lowest hp is if you want to ensure to remove as many monsters as possible early on to make it harder for the enemy to destroy your team, and leader is only useful when you expect the biggest problem to be the leader monster which doesn't fit highest level or lowest health filters, imo. of course, the final choice of tactic depends on your play style.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:15 pm

yeah it depends on your team makeup and the current tier of opponent you are facing, a big part of the combat strategy is also placement of your monsters in your party. I personally attack lowest HP but I make sure that my strongest hitters go last so I get more 1 shots in, but I rarely see any good AA teams in my bracket. Your team will always attack Leader then top to bottom, excluding preemptive strike, and I believe on the drag and drop selection that would be left to right in attack order, leader always first.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:54 pm

in drag and drop selection, here's the order of attack:

order of attack

4th2nd1st3rd5th

this is the same as the list view, where the order of attack is

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th

personally, i do use highest lvl first because i'm at a point where i only battle top ranked teams, and even assuming all lvls are the same, i have noticed that my monsters concentrate first on the monsters with highest attack first in this setting, which works for me, as it allows me to dispose of some really annoying enemies quickly.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:27 am

My default tactic is to go for lowest hp. Taking as many out as possible is huge advantage. I personally dislike targeting leader because of the leader 2x bonus. It takes 2-3 hits to take him out which leaves too many of your opponent's team left to deal with. There are very few situation where the leader is that much more powerful than the rest of the team where this is effective.

Targetting highest level can work especially if your opponent has one or two AA where you can direct your team to them before they get a chance to attack. I believe it defaults into attacking the last member first if opponent's team is all at the same level.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by jbbiggdogg Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks for all the help on this!!
jbbiggdogg
jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content