Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUIDE to sacrificing(work in progress)

+10
Mawrg
Deathblob
Risca
Frolon
General Osf
kyan
xalthos
prancey
iheartz
Armitaage
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUIDE to sacrificing(work in progress) - Page 2 Empty Re: GUIDE to sacrificing(work in progress)

Post by xalthos Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:30 pm

byce80 wrote:not sure if anyone has mentioned the reason for getting more exp for saccing individually. It's because when you sacrifice monsters the bonus exp you get from the achievement is for each batch of sacrifice so lets say you have the 14exp achievement, sac 1 monster you get that exp + 14exp, if you sacrifice a batch of monsters you get the batch exp + 14exp. so it is better to sacrifice one at a time if your not too lazy. with max aa achievement saccing 2x 1bp monsters individually = 1 level.

This makes sense byce, but what if you are level 0 in the AA/AA+ achievement? I noticed the greater experience gained sac'ing one-by-one when I was level 0 in the achievement. This leads me to believe that there is something built-in the experience formula besides the achievement, unless level 0 gives you a bonus too, but that is not stated in the game. Like 5% less total exp. per monster sacrificed at once, or something like that.

xalthos

Back to top Go down

GUIDE to sacrificing(work in progress) - Page 2 Empty Re: GUIDE to sacrificing(work in progress)

Post by byce80 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm

xalthos wrote:
byce80 wrote:not sure if anyone has mentioned the reason for getting more exp for saccing individually. It's because when you sacrifice monsters the bonus exp you get from the achievement is for each batch of sacrifice so lets say you have the 14exp achievement, sac 1 monster you get that exp + 14exp, if you sacrifice a batch of monsters you get the batch exp + 14exp. so it is better to sacrifice one at a time if your not too lazy. with max aa achievement saccing 2x 1bp monsters individually = 1 level.

This makes sense byce, but what if you are level 0 in the AA/AA+ achievement? I noticed the greater experience gained sac'ing one-by-one when I was level 0 in the achievement. This leads me to believe that there is something built-in the experience formula besides the achievement, unless level 0 gives you a bonus too, but that is not stated in the game. Like 5% less total exp. per monster sacrificed at once, or something like that.

possibly, i never got a chance to test it out at achievement 0.

byce80

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Deathblob wrote:According to the formulas thread, it's best to level an AA to 27 and then evolve it.

this was, at the time, deemed the most cost effective way, but that also took into account the fact that you could bank back then!

might be a different ball game these days... might be better to try and level your AA to a higher level and then sacrifice, to offset any gold you might lose through battles.

Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2