Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about sacrificing

5 posters

Go down

Questions about sacrificing Empty Questions about sacrificing

Post by lefty23 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new and I just had a few quick questions. I'm getting to the point where I'm running out of cheap c/c+ monsters to sacrifice, and I'm wondering if sacrificing b/b+ creatures that I have no intention of adding to my formation is worth it; does the rarity of the creature being sacrificed effect the amount you get from it? Also, how do you level up abilities creatures already have through sacrifice? Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks.

lefty23

Back to top Go down

Questions about sacrificing Empty Re: Questions about sacrificing

Post by Selej Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 am

You can sacrifice anything and it would be worth it if has no skill.

If it's skilled, save it to sacrifice it to a creature you plan on using with skill.

For example, say you have an A+ monster that has "Increase Party Attack"

And you have a B+ one that has the same skill. Sacrifice it to the A+ for a chance to increase the ability.

Selej

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2370-a-a-for-trade-sale-at-s

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty23 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 am

Awesome, thank you so much for the advice, I really appreciate it.

lefty23

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxxored Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 am

I have a question about sacrifices as well.

When you sacrifice a C or C+ monster how does the game factor the sacrifice into power up for your main monster.

Example if I sac a C+ with 15 BP and 300-400 attack / defense does that turn into the same amount of exp granted by a 1 BP 100-200 C rank?

The monster sell option grants 100 gold per BP in that case it would be worth more to sell a B rank no skill than sacrifice since you could get 1-1.5k in gold vs the 100 from a mission one mob but not worth it if the 10-15 BP monster gave 10x more exp through sacrifice. Is that the case?

Haxxored

Back to top Go down

Post by Shar Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:20 am

Each sac is the same no matter the card. (as far as i know). If your cards are between 100 and 300 gold sac them. Anything over that sell for gold. If you need sacs just spam the first mission 1-3 ( one i use ), gives decent amount of monsters to sac. C and C+ generally always sac B B+ depending on usefulness example High BP or Skill. Save for a good B+ team for tournaments when they occur or trade said skill to someone else for a skill you might need. Plenty more of this same info spread around the forums. I'm sure there is more to be added to this. Just the basics here.
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 am

There is a bit of uncertainty here. The spirits used to give a lot of exp when sacrificing each have 100 to 250 BP. From this, it is assumed that the BP does have an effect on exp gained when sacrificing. That being said, the above advice is good advice, especially for newer players that might not have as much gold.

From testing, sacrificing one 250 BP spirit gives 4 levels. We're not too sure how the experience scales, but the difference between 1 BP and 15 BP isn't enough that it's been significantly noticeable through any testing posted on the forums so far.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down