Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Player needs team-building advice for Psycho guild!

+2
kyan
JessicaMD
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Player needs team-building advice for Psycho guild! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Player needs team-building advice for Psycho guild!

Post by kyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:31 pm

blah wrote:The other thing you could do is find a newb in your clan who wants A rank monsters and dump 15 of them on him. That'll help a little Smile. Maybe they'll even gift you something valuable afterwards...

I actually like my clan mates and wouldn't do that to them lol.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

New Player needs team-building advice for Psycho guild! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Player needs team-building advice for Psycho guild!

Post by blah Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:40 pm

But they asked for the gifts...

Okay, I did kind of exaggerate. Mostly, it's to clan mates who are using B monsters, so I felt that they would do better if I gave them a decent amount of starting A's(not 15, but Kyan, that would make a dent in your 10 pages of gifts).

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:55 am

lol.

My clan are all high level players with full maxed teams. They're also having the same problem of too many monsters. Lol. I'm going to setup a clearance sale here. Maybe I can get a few eps for the lot of them. Smile

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey Everyone, thanks again for all the help! I managed to get a pirate yesterday! which just leaves me two monsters (one more pirate, and one more silver goddess) away from the full monty Smile
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2