Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Player advice needed please on formation

3 posters

Go down

New Player advice needed please on formation Empty New Player advice needed please on formation

Post by Njschweigert Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 am

I'm
new and am wanting to build a red demon team. From what i've read I
think this would be a good team: Devil of the Abyss, Lord of the Faith,
Child of Pit, Seer Djinn, Beelzebub

Do you have any positive / negative feed back?

How hard will those cards be to get? If any of those are really expensive/rare is there a cheaper alternative until I can afford it?

These are my current cards. Do any of these have trade value for any of the ones I need?:
Tiamut+
Slaughter Bee Queen (Preemptive 3)
Lord of Massacre+
Fafnir (Crit Rate 2)
Centaurus+
Hell Scythe Mantis+
Lord of Massacre
Hellfire Talos
Evilmoth
Lord of Void
Scorn Black Wings
Grieving Mandrake
Blood Blob

Njschweigert

Back to top Go down

New Player advice needed please on formation Empty Re: New Player advice needed please on formation

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 am

This is team holds probably the best efficacity/value ratio good choice you can't do cheaper for an agi team

However due to the current event the price of all of what you want to use has increased, you just have to wait till monday 13th and you will see dozens of faith, beelzebub, pit and djinn sold everywhere since it was widely used as 15 BP teams for 1 ep. The most expensive card you have is evilmoth and most of your cards (tiamut+ fafnir mantis+ scorn) can also probably be traded 1:1 for the cards you want

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

New Player advice needed please on formation Empty Re: New Player advice needed please on formation

Post by Njschweigert Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 am

I traded my evilmoth for a Child of Pit today. Was that a bad move?

Njschweigert

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 am

Hecatonchyr wrote:However due to the current event the price of all of what you want to use has increased, you just have to wait till monday 13th and you will see dozens of faith, beelzebub, pit and djinn sold everywhere since it was widely used as 15 BP teams for 1 ep. The most expensive card you have is evilmoth and most of your cards (tiamut+ fafnir mantis+ scorn) can also probably be traded 1:1 for the cards you want

This.

Hold off on that team, because the prices went way up yesterday. In fact, if you have a faith+ right now, you can probably sell it for a fair number of EP and buy better monsters that aren't <= 15 BP.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down