Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still new player needing more advice please

5 posters

Go down

still new player needing more advice please Empty still new player needing more advice please

Post by RUTHLESS Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:19 am

Still new player needing more advice please on the best direction to go...her is my formation nor

All a+ maxed

Creep lord with dec en att 2
Pure light embodiment with dec en def 3
Pure dark embodiment with dec en def 1
Lord of gluttony
Lord of massacre

3 combos rarity level and legendary

I need to ask where to go from here...these are the ones i have

A+
Lord of gluttony lvl 1

A
Aspidochelone lvl 1 with dec en def 1
Tiamut lvl 3 with dec en def 1
Fafnir lvl 3 with critical rate up 2
Uncouth child lvl 1 with critical rate up 1
Child of purification lvl 28 with slumbering breath 2
Whit winged elite lvl 6 with agility up 1
White winged elite lvl 21 with agility up 1

Jade rhinoceros lvl 1 with increase party def 1
Slaughter bee queen lvl 5 with preemptive strike 1
Dark elf berserker lvl 1 with preemptive strike 1
Metal shell seeker lvl 10
Lord of massacre lvl 12
The new black gear wraith lvl 1

B with skill all lvl 1
Whitw winged soldier crit rate up 1
Iron hammer spider inc party att 1
Enchanting mantis dec en att 1
Hekatonkheires pre strike 1
Vritra psycho down 1
Poison spit frog ven breath 1

Ok now u know what i have...where do i go from here...what team do i strive to get that will b an upgrade from my current? What do i have that someone may want in order to achieve this goal? Do any of u guys need anyof these in trade for a better team. Please help with this thanks..ill check in reg for suggestions...thanks

B with skills

RUTHLESS

Back to top Go down

still new player needing more advice please Empty Re: still new player needing more advice please

Post by Deemo Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

what guild are you in?

Deemo

Back to top Go down

still new player needing more advice please Empty Re: still new player needing more advice please

Post by RUTHLESS Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 am

Sorry..... sin

RUTHLESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Ahh the expensive one :p

You could try working toward a sin demon team. I have a post somewhere about this, I'll try to find it. Sin demon team is good because it allows for a very good team later, but you can break into it cheaply with Beelzebub and Child of Pit, then move on to collecting more expensive ones later.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Found it, I love it when people put their posts in the right places!
This was to someone else, but still applies. Also, I think there is a new 25BP demon with revive that people are clamoring about.
Ahh I just saw that you are sin. If you are looking for a great sin team, the demons team is great! It's a bit expensive, but you can look for Asura, Beelzebub, Kali of Massacre, Sear Djinn, and Devil of Endless Night, Child of Pit (agility), Deep Dark Demon, Paimon. If you want to look at all the Sin A/A+ monsters, check out the Wiki or look through the bestiary linked at the top of the forum!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by RUTHLESS Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Will the sin demon team b better than what i have now

RUTHLESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Yes. Currently you are running a dark lord team. Typically most of us only use the darklord cards as filler to complete a combo while we wait to get a better card to fit our combo. They are actually some of the weaker cards in the game because they are so easy to get. Right now you're getting level, rarity, and legendary combo. You're currently getting +15% attack, +10% defense, and +10% hp. With an all A+, max, impulse, demon team you get +40% attack and +35% defense. Additionally all of their skills and end stats should be superior to the dark lords you are currently using. I hope this helps.

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by RUTHLESS Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 pm

It sure does...now to find some demons

RUTHLESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:43 pm

As deemo said you should probably start by acquiring A+ Beezlebub and A+ Child of Pit. Child of Pit is often used in end game Impulse Demon formations because it's Agil Up skill owns. Smile And for some reason is still reasonably cheap to acquire.

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Deemo wrote:Found it, I love it when people put their posts in the right places!
This was to someone else, but still applies. Also, I think there is a new 25BP demon with revive that people are clamoring about.
Ahh I just saw that you are sin. If you are looking for a great sin team, the demons team is great! It's a bit expensive, but you can look for Asura, Beelzebub, Kali of Massacre, Sear Djinn, and Devil of Endless Night, Child of Pit (agility), Deep Dark Demon, Paimon. If you want to look at all the Sin A/A+ monsters, check out the Wiki or look through the bestiary linked at the top of the forum!

The cheap demons you can collect easily are Kali, Pit, Beelzebub, Lord of Faith and Sear Djinn.

The next tier is Devil of Endless Night (really really good for how cheap you can get this one sometimes)
Devil of the Abyss (you'll want this for increase party attack until you get asura which is far more expensive)

Paimon, Asura, Balrog are the elite sin demons. They are very expensive though prices are coming down.

This spreadsheet has info on most of the monsters in DS and there is a party calculator there you can play with to see what are the stats of various team.

Kyan

PS the new 25bp Gamigin is undead not demon.

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Ahh that is why I couldn't find it. Thanks!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shar Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:54 am

So guild your in determines what card your should go after? Still trying to learn as well. not figured out how and which groups do what.

I'm lvl20
A rank

white winged elite lvl10 agility up 1
hellfire talos lvl10
great horned warrior lvl4 preemptive strike 1
lord of massacre lvl10
lord of void lvl1
lord of gluttony lvl1

B+ rank

horned demon lvl10 increase party attack 1
bunyip lvl10 critical rate up 1
departed chill spirit lvl 10
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down