Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst scammers

+11
kyan
about2punt
dan
TrencH
sumdark
dr4ko
boredomi
Deemo
The only god
jay
RazorX
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst scammers - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst scammers

Post by RazorX Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:36 pm

The only god wrote:Lol i love these ppl that dont know what scamming is. Some ppl in this game are so stupid...

I know!!! Some noobs don't get what scamming really is. What Poseidon did WAS SCAMMING not a low offer for your little paimon.

RazorX

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

3 day and i didnt find him yet lol
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 pm

RazorX wrote:Yesterday I got attacked by this guy gaze nuck. He started calling me a scammer because I offered 5 Ep for his paimon. I didn't exactly know what paimon (A) is worth. Well now I know. He tried to advertise to everybody he knew that I was a scammer. I spent hours trying to prove my point to people that I wasn't a scammer. Thankfully, after that nobody believed him so he stopped. WATCH OUT FOR GAZE NUCK.

Wow this guy really is a noob considering paimon goes for 7-8 and I have seen it advertised for as low as 5-6 so you weren't even really lowballing.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ermac Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 am

I came across this a couple days ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" alt="" />
Ermac
Ermac

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am

TrencH wrote:
The only god wrote:Anyone could give me a link to that poseidon?

I can always see his page because he is in my clan but I can't see a trail to him bc he don't comunicate.

I guess my next suggestion is to keep refreshing Battle to see if he pops up (if you are from another guild)

Thanks Trench for making him leave. He finally posted on your wall trying to get progression and event AA.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by éckas Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 am

Ermac wrote:I came across this a couple days ago.

I am a boy confused..
éckas
éckas

Back to top Go down

Post by sumdark Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 pm

You can find a link to poseidon on my page. Find me at LastWeeklyRanks 7th £oc@nTo

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 pm

kyan wrote:
TrencH wrote:
The only god wrote:Anyone could give me a link to that poseidon?

I can always see his page because he is in my clan but I can't see a trail to him bc he don't comunicate.

I guess my next suggestion is to keep refreshing Battle to see if he pops up (if you are from another guild)

Thanks Trench for making him leave. He finally posted on your wall trying to get progression and event AA.

Kyan

Well this weekend has finally come and gone and there has been some actuvity...

I was dead for a awhile and then probably 4 hours afetr I put up a General post that people should make sure they are at least over 1% of our total collection (and I included a example of what would be needed as a individual collection in order for a clan member to qualify for a AA) Posiedon came to life asking to trade some of his mosters for EP so he can bring up his crystal level (so in other words he was going to stay inactive and have me do all the work until he found out he would not qualify and then decided he better get some stuff done to get over 1%.

He began to post a lot of stuff in my clan and I finally decided that waiting to boot him would not work...I would have to tell me clanmates and start the drama so that they were informed.

When I brought out that he was a scammer I asked the rest of my clan to respct Posiedon and not start anything and that it was being handled by me. What I did not was a name calling match in the clan message board and to the clan's crdit they have not said one bad thing and have handled it very maturely.

Posiedon tried to defend himself. He claimed one of his friends was scammed so he scammed the guy back in retaliation for his buddy. him I did not care...I did not support scamming on any level and his future in the clan was nearing and end when I have my expulsion controls back.

At first he was very defensive and was saying stuff like "You are no angel Trench!" "This was my first time scamming and I am not going to do it agaiin." . Then he later said something later about If you kick me then kickme ...Thanks for the AA (bc he knew we just got ranked in the top 50)

The guy gets even weirder bc he then a day later gifted me a B+ with a note saying he was really sorry and was going to gift me his AA to make up for the problems he brought into my clan. I never responded to him yet.

I don't hate the guy..I just don't need someone who scams (or has scammed and has stopped) in my clan. I don't need nor want my clan name in the mud. I have agot some really great guys in my clan..They are not lvl 100s or anything. They range from 40-70 lvl but what these guys lack in level they make up for in loyalty and maturity so it hurts me more to see their name muddied up then mine as I am the leader of my clan.

This Posiedon seems almost like a little kid or something in how he talks and how he flip flops. I don't think he is a bad guy...but he handled a situation the wrong way (IF what he says is true) In any case, I just can't keep him with the trouble he has caused.

I told my clan to feel free to believe anything he says and open trade / gift him... I did not see any replies come up after that ....

The only redemption this guy could make would be to possibly gift the guy who he scammed the AA that he wins...otherwise he will always have trouble doing anything with the posiedon account.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

With all due respect Trench the message he send to me in trade was not from a kid but from an experienced phisher. He said something along the line of

"Your IP address is 1254525. I have your account info. Give me your wishlit in trade for my C or I'm going to hack into your account and take everything you have."

This is in no way in response to any scams his "friend" has fallen for. Now that he got caught, he is insinuating that all the people he try to scam are scammers. I'm insulted by that suggestion. That trade he sent me has been spammed to a bunch of people who told me they had the same thing from him when they saw the warning on my wall. Also from chats with other people he has an account on LoC and was a known scammer there as well.

I appreciated you clearing house and his action in no way reflects on you or your clan but please don't buy the lies he is telling. He is not worth it. I don't believe for a second that he is a little kid who doesn't know what he's doing or that this is his first scam. He is a lying scumbag and that is all there is to it.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by about2punt Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 pm

TrencH,

Thank you kindly for the update. As I told VicRattlehead yesterday, ABYSS has a stellar reputation and, based on my interactions with the clan, is full a lot of great, respectful, and competitive players. It's unfortunate that PoSeiDoN did everything while affiliated with your clan, but I am hopeful everyone is well aware that his actions are not/were not encouraged or condoned by ABYSS.

To be crystal clear, however, his claim that "one of his friends was scammed so he scammed the guy back in retaliation for his buddy" is complete and utter bs. Similar to Kyan, I received a trade from PoSeiDoN saying something pretty close to, "Your IP address is XXXXXXXX. Check it out if you don't believe me. Smile I will send a virus to your iTunes account, access your account on one of my devices and take everything you own unless you send me 5 A+ monsters." As I indicated before, I am happy to send screenshots of the trade message he sent, and I know a few other people in The Players Club, my clan, who received an identical message from PoSeiDoN. A far cry from the retaliatory scam he is claiming.

I'll do you one better, though - after I provided instructions on my wall for how people could find him, he sent me a gift with the following message: "I was already banned for a week for that. And lost my AA... I quit scamming. And I will email for harassment." (More than happy to send that screenshot, as well, if needed.) In other words, he openly admits that he was scamming for reasons other than what he lied to you and ABYSS about and now is threatening anyone who has the audacity to call him out and holding him accountable for his actions.

Again, I hold you and ABYSS in the highest regard, and it's frustrating that people like PoSeiDoN are permitted to coexist with those of us who work hard and take pride in competitive gaming. I think Kyan was being polite when he called the guy a "lying scumbag," as I have far harsher and more accurate words to describe him. Regardless, very pleased to hear that ABYSS is taking action and aware of the situation.

about2punt

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

I think Kyan was trying to be civil haha.

Trust me when I say that when I get the Former Member in the drop down wheel..he is history so ABYSS can move on and put the drama about this scammer behind us and start talking more about strategy and gameplay.

Thanks for giving me a chance to compare notes.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

This assweasel has been scamming this much and A-Team hasn't perma-banned him? WTF!?

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by about2punt Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Despite the daily attacks from you, TrencH, I remain a big fan of yours and ABYSS. Smile

Happy to help in any way I can. Cheers!

about2punt

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 pm

about2punt wrote:Despite the daily attacks from you, TrencH, I remain a big fan of yours and ABYSS. Smile

Thanks bud, I wish I did not have to hit everyone above me but if I don't I don't move up the ladder.

I expect a few angry messages on my page at some point.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 pm

éckas wrote:
Ermac wrote:I came across this a couple days ago.

I am a boy confused..

I've had good, trusting dealings with Mr. Evil Empire. Like he loaned me his simian+ via gift, without collateral.

One person with "Scammer" arrows in a text box doesn't make someone a scammer.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm

about2punt wrote:Despite the daily attacks from you, TrencH, I remain a big fan of yours and ABYSS. Smile

I seconded that.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Thanks guys, feels good to hear it.

It appears that Posiedon has finally decided to leave the clan. I told you the guy flip flops...He was talking a few days ago about how he had over 10000 crystals and was set to use me and my clan to get AA. the days following he was begging and trying to trade for EP because he was behind....Then he left early in the morning today but not before he got in the last word before hitting the leave clan button right after making more threats to me.

Me and my clan NEVER said one thing bad to him durning his stay and after he left and I am proud of that. All I told him was I simply could not trust him because he had been caught scamming.

Last I saw he was trying to scam what appeared to be a newbie for trading and gifting purposes. He is definately still active no matter what his page note says.

I am actually glad he left as I still don't have any expelling controls. Anyone know when that ends and if you do know can you tell me where the source of that info came from. I would very much like to clean a little house and get rid of ppl who have not been active for almost a fricken week..

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Worst scammers - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by General Osf Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:34 am

Man the other day i received a message from a guy saying he would give me Behaded Lunatic for 50EP or more, his point was that he "comfirmed" with ATeam that they would reuse this progression monster at a future event... I don't know but sounds like a scam to me, i wish i had wrote down the name of that player.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Captive odyssey Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:04 am

Avoid trading with Master Oogwai. He initially tried to have me gift him my Balrog+ for his collection. Obviously recognizing this as a scam, I asked for collateral. He offered a Flame Tarasque. When I pointed out the blaring value difference he gave up on the gifting idea. He then proceeded to try and trade me the rancor prog for not only my level 70 Balrog but for my Lv70 Spite mage as well...long story short, fuck this guy, and may he receive a rectal hemorrhage.

Captive odyssey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2