Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EX Monsters

+30
over 9000
Dyles
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Phantasma
LazyStevz
episparh
Xcalibre
Drogan
jontheimpaler
rekt
Armitaage
JinHD
TheFury
I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!
borix
zzz1998
MoRandi
boards70
keyser sose
lennon_68
ryesteve
Ologolos
Maverick1986
cloudy09
TreyDobe
Roger82
hgrubandT
The Skill
HelloKitty
34 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

EX Monsters - Page 4 Empty Re: EX Monsters

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 am

Cloudy, what makes you think that the psycho version requires the same amount as the sin version? I've calculated the stats for the sin version and the total is about 2.5k higher than the total of the covert that has been posted by T.  Additionally, I have noticed that the sin IPA+ has higher total stats than any of the other sin versions. My understanding is that ONLY the sin ipa+ requires 20 instead of 10, considering that it has a higher total of stats.

Sin version total stats:
Atk: 199135
Def: 150064
Hp: 117924
Total stats: 467123

Covert stats:
Atk 181198
Def 150064
Hp 133518
Total stats: 464780

Difference in total stats: +2343 for sin

Q.E.D.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 am

I'll check when my Psy and Cov Ex reached 3rd evo

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 am

Species down work on ex now thx to a team.

...unless now we can use normal monster to sac for skill, full ex m+20 team are so expensive to make but lose to species down and have less agil base than aaa. Seriously, why bothered?

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:47 am

...and please don't say those boobies are worth it. No they aren't...I think lol

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 am

How about the bp savings? Nearly as strong as AAAs, fewer skill changes needed, and a good relica support will even things up against AAAs anyway. I have particularly good relica to support my future Ex form, at least a bit. Still looking for agi relica, but at least I can slice off 10% of enemy Winged monsters' health and even add about the same percentage to my own.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 am

I have 10% agil relic but aaa still goes before my ex even when I'm the one who initiated the attack.
U r right about good relic can help ex a lot, but not to the point that they can beat more than half of aaa team. I have pretty good relic but I can barely beat half of the unwinged aaa team.
Bp usage is cheaper than aaa of course. but for me it's not worth it if I'm gonna win only 50% of the battle with aaa team in def.
I never said ex is bad, I'm just poiting out that it's gonna be expensive to max skill of the whole team and now people can use aa team with brute/demon/wyrm dw and beat ex team.

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 am

And don't forget that for ftp player they are so much easier to get then a AAA+  formation. So also the players that won't pay for SP will stay competative against AAA forms

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 pm

On a slightly separate note, I decided to try farming for these stones with a low BP team and did not get very good results.

My low BP team almost never got them. I think once I got 2 flesh stones. On the other hand, as soon as I switched over to my higher BP formation and battled, I'd get one almost right away.

So I'm thinking maybe the frequency of gathering a stone is in some part dependent on your formation's BP.

It wouldn't be the first time A team used a similar tactic to try and balance the game in this way. (Even though they didn't specifically say it this time around).

Has anyone else noticed something similar?
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Ologolos wrote:On a slightly separate note, I decided to try farming for these stones with a low BP team and did not get very good results.

My low BP team almost never got them. I think once I got 2 flesh stones. On the other hand, as soon as I switched over to my higher BP formation and battled, I'd get one almost right away.

So I'm thinking maybe the frequency of gathering a stone is in some part dependent on your formation's BP.

It wouldn't be the first time A team used a similar tactic to try and balance the game in this way. (Even though they didn't specifically say it this time around).

Has anyone else noticed something similar?
I noticed this as well.  I put in my 98bp form and like you got nothing.  With my main form (218bp) I seem to get something about 1/4 of the time (either relica crystals or stones)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

cloudy09 wrote:And don't forget that for ftp player they are so much easier to get then a AAA+  formation. So also the players that won't pay for SP will stay competative against AAA forms
How is a ftp player supposed to get the final stage evo stones before dying of old age?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:41 pm

ryesteve wrote:
cloudy09 wrote:And don't forget that for ftp player they are so much easier to get then a AAA+  formation. So also the players that won't pay for SP will stay competative against AAA forms
How is a ftp player supposed to get the final stage evo stones before dying of old age?
Pretty much.  Also even if they get them it costs ~190ep to get the skill level up with SOS costing 10ep each.

I was thinking about trying to build a team of these but those two things are keeping me from attempting it.  Well, that and their current market value...  Every time I get one I trade it off because if the summon rates for them stay where they're at I'll be able to grab a full set of them off the market super cheap in a couple days Smile

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger82 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Well I am a ftp player, and I am seeing the difficulty in the final evolution. I have been able to get 1 green and 1 blue stone. I only have 2 ex cards so far, so just gonna work those 2 and kinda wait and see where A-team is gonna go with this. I am hoping by the time I can get both the ex monsters I have evolved 4 times, there will be an easier way to skill them up.
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:03 am

ryesteve wrote:
How is a How is a ftp player supposed to get an AAA+ formation before dying of old age? In my opinion it is easier to get a Grand Ex Formation then a AAA+ formation.

Of course you have to do a lot of mission bosses to get ehough EP to buy SoS. But be honest how easy is it to get 10 AAA moonsters and the 5 Skill spirits for an AAA+ Team with Skills?!

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:14 am

Roger82 wrote:Well I am a ftp player, and I am seeing the difficulty in the final evolution. I have been able to get 1 green and 1 blue stone. I only have 2 ex cards so far, so just gonna work those 2 and kinda wait and see where A-team is gonna go with this. I am hoping by the time I can get both the ex monsters I have evolved 4 times, there will be an easier way to skill them up.
yes i'm facing the same problem. on the release day of the ex monsters i got 2 red, 2 white and 2 blue stone from 10 normal battles. since then i got nothing. so it will be a long way to get enough stones for all ex.

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:42 am

Stones added to the Event after floor 200 Very Happy

So it would be great if anybody could report on which rate they drop.

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 am

cloudy09 wrote:Stones added to the Event after floor 200 Very Happy

So it would be great if anybody could report on which rate they drop.

... After floor 200?!?! Neutral 

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 am

Sorry it is after 201^^

The news message says:

Hello DS.
Ex Evolution Items have now benn added to the current Enevt Chateau....

- obtaining Ex evo Items:

Progress through Event Missions after 201F and you will obtain Ex Evolution Items at a fixed rate.

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:52 am

cloudy09 wrote:Sorry it is after 201^^

The news message says:

Hello DS.
Ex Evolution Items have now benn added to the current Enevt Chateau....

- obtaining Ex evo Items:

Progress through Event Missions after 201F and you will obtain Ex Evolution Items at a fixed rate.
Actually I was attempting to be in bewilderment with the crappy requirement of reaching floor 201 to obtain the stones. But hey that's expected from ATeam, eh?

... Oh, and T, yes. The tats are so worth it. (From a Psycho's perspective). Very Happy

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 am

I know the "tats" are worth it, if u have covert or psycho ex Wink

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 am

hgrubandT wrote:I know the "tats" are worth it, if u have covert or psycho ex Wink
why only if u have Cov or Psy?

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 am

cloudy09 wrote:So it would be great if anybody could report on which rate they drop.
I'm averaging 1 drop every 10 floors... and they're not necessarily the good ones.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm

cloudy09 wrote:
hgrubandT wrote:I know the "tats" are worth it, if u have covert or psycho ex Wink
why only if u have Cov or Psy?

Maybe I should spare you and the rest who read the forums from the horror of the 'other' Sin EX monsters. :/

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 pm

After approximately 100 floors, my totals are as follows:

Flesh Stone of Silence (white) - 6
Flesh Stone of Fury (red) - 7
Flesh Stone of Instinct (green) - 13
Flesh Stone of Dignity (purple) - 11
Flesh Stone of Fate (blue) - 5

I left vitality out since easily obtainable and totals probably skewed by my battling ;-)

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Maverick1986 wrote:After approximately 100 floors, my totals are as follows:

Flesh Stone of Silence (white) - 6
Flesh Stone of Fury (red) - 7
Flesh Stone of Instinct (green) - 13
Flesh Stone of Dignity (purple) - 11
Flesh Stone of Fate (blue) - 5

I left vitality out since easily obtainable and totals probably skewed by my battling ;-)
bah I don't have ep to use to keep going past 200 lvls, I'm near the 200th floor but out of ep :c
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I do not remember reading this in an early post, but I have the 3 EX + 2 AA+ in my form currently to try and get more stones per battle. I noticed something during my battle.  Even with the EX as leader the AA+ always went first, then the AA+ of my enemy attacked me and then my stage 3,2,1 EX went next.  Can anyone confirm what I saw? Does the final stages attacked before AA+?
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next