EX Monsters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by Armitaage on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 am

Cloudy, what makes you think that the psycho version requires the same amount as the sin version? I've calculated the stats for the sin version and the total is about 2.5k higher than the total of the covert that has been posted by T.  Additionally, I have noticed that the sin IPA+ has higher total stats than any of the other sin versions. My understanding is that ONLY the sin ipa+ requires 20 instead of 10, considering that it has a higher total of stats.

Sin version total stats:
Atk: 199135
Def: 150064
Hp: 117924
Total stats: 467123

Covert stats:
Atk 181198
Def 150064
Hp 133518
Total stats: 464780

Difference in total stats: +2343 for sin

Q.E.D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly


*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
avatar
Armitaage

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 am

I'll check when my Psy and Cov Ex reached 3rd evo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cloudy09

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by hgrubandT on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 am

Species down work on ex now thx to a team.

...unless now we can use normal monster to sac for skill, full ex m+20 team are so expensive to make but lose to species down and have less agil base than aaa. Seriously, why bothered?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by hgrubandT on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:47 am

...and please don't say those boobies are worth it. No they aren't...I think lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by Armitaage on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 am

How about the bp savings? Nearly as strong as AAAs, fewer skill changes needed, and a good relica support will even things up against AAAs anyway. I have particularly good relica to support my future Ex form, at least a bit. Still looking for agi relica, but at least I can slice off 10% of enemy Winged monsters' health and even add about the same percentage to my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly


*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
avatar
Armitaage

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by hgrubandT on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 am

I have 10% agil relic but aaa still goes before my ex even when I'm the one who initiated the attack.
U r right about good relic can help ex a lot, but not to the point that they can beat more than half of aaa team. I have pretty good relic but I can barely beat half of the unwinged aaa team.
Bp usage is cheaper than aaa of course. but for me it's not worth it if I'm gonna win only 50% of the battle with aaa team in def.
I never said ex is bad, I'm just poiting out that it's gonna be expensive to max skill of the whole team and now people can use aa team with brute/demon/wyrm dw and beat ex team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 am

And don't forget that for ftp player they are so much easier to get then a AAA+  formation. So also the players that won't pay for SP will stay competative against AAA forms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cloudy09

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by Ologolos on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 pm

On a slightly separate note, I decided to try farming for these stones with a low BP team and did not get very good results.

My low BP team almost never got them. I think once I got 2 flesh stones. On the other hand, as soon as I switched over to my higher BP formation and battled, I'd get one almost right away.

So I'm thinking maybe the frequency of gathering a stone is in some part dependent on your formation's BP.

It wouldn't be the first time A team used a similar tactic to try and balance the game in this way. (Even though they didn't specifically say it this time around).

Has anyone else noticed something similar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Ologolos

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 39
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by lennon_68 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Ologolos wrote:On a slightly separate note, I decided to try farming for these stones with a low BP team and did not get very good results.

My low BP team almost never got them. I think once I got 2 flesh stones. On the other hand, as soon as I switched over to my higher BP formation and battled, I'd get one almost right away.

So I'm thinking maybe the frequency of gathering a stone is in some part dependent on your formation's BP.

It wouldn't be the first time A team used a similar tactic to try and balance the game in this way. (Even though they didn't specifically say it this time around).

Has anyone else noticed something similar?
I noticed this as well.  I put in my 98bp form and like you got nothing.  With my main form (218bp) I seem to get something about 1/4 of the time (either relica crystals or stones)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something Smile

Drop me an email or message me:  darkSummonerTrader_68@hotmail.com
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Posts : 140
Join date : 2013-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by ryesteve on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

cloudy09 wrote:And don't forget that for ftp player they are so much easier to get then a AAA+  formation. So also the players that won't pay for SP will stay competative against AAA forms
How is a ftp player supposed to get the final stage evo stones before dying of old age?

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by lennon_68 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:41 pm

ryesteve wrote:
cloudy09 wrote:And don't forget that for ftp player they are so much easier to get then a AAA+  formation. So also the players that won't pay for SP will stay competative against AAA forms
How is a ftp player supposed to get the final stage evo stones before dying of old age?
Pretty much.  Also even if they get them it costs ~190ep to get the skill level up with SOS costing 10ep each.

I was thinking about trying to build a team of these but those two things are keeping me from attempting it.  Well, that and their current market value...  Every time I get one I trade it off because if the summon rates for them stay where they're at I'll be able to grab a full set of them off the market super cheap in a couple days Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something Smile

Drop me an email or message me:  darkSummonerTrader_68@hotmail.com
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Posts : 140
Join date : 2013-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by Roger82 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Well I am a ftp player, and I am seeing the difficulty in the final evolution. I have been able to get 1 green and 1 blue stone. I only have 2 ex cards so far, so just gonna work those 2 and kinda wait and see where A-team is gonna go with this. I am hoping by the time I can get both the ex monsters I have evolved 4 times, there will be an easier way to skill them up.
avatar
Roger82

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:03 am

ryesteve wrote:
cloudy09 wrote:And don't forget that for ftp player they are so much easier to get then a AAA+  formation. So also the players that won't pay for SP will stay competative against AAA forms
How is a ftp player supposed to get the final stage evo stones before dying of old age?
How is a How is a ftp player supposed to get an AAA+ formation before dying of old age? In my opinion it is easier to get a Grand Ex Formation then a AAA+ formation.

Of course you have to do a lot of mission bosses to get ehough EP to buy SoS. But be honest how easy is it to get 10 AAA moonsters and the 5 Skill spirits for an AAA+ Team with Skills?!

cloudy09

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:14 am

Roger82 wrote:Well I am a ftp player, and I am seeing the difficulty in the final evolution. I have been able to get 1 green and 1 blue stone. I only have 2 ex cards so far, so just gonna work those 2 and kinda wait and see where A-team is gonna go with this. I am hoping by the time I can get both the ex monsters I have evolved 4 times, there will be an easier way to skill them up.
yes i'm facing the same problem. on the release day of the ex monsters i got 2 red, 2 white and 2 blue stone from 10 normal battles. since then i got nothing. so it will be a long way to get enough stones for all ex.

cloudy09

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:42 am

Stones added to the Event after floor 200 Very Happy

So it would be great if anybody could report on which rate they drop.

cloudy09

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by LazyStevz on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 am

cloudy09 wrote:Stones added to the Event after floor 200 Very Happy

So it would be great if anybody could report on which rate they drop.
...

... After floor 200?!?! Neutral 

LazyStevz

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 am

Sorry it is after 201^^

The news message says:

Hello DS.
Ex Evolution Items have now benn added to the current Enevt Chateau....

- obtaining Ex evo Items:

Progress through Event Missions after 201F and you will obtain Ex Evolution Items at a fixed rate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cloudy09

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by LazyStevz on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:52 am

cloudy09 wrote:Sorry it is after 201^^

The news message says:

Hello DS.
Ex Evolution Items have now benn added to the current Enevt Chateau....

- obtaining Ex evo Items:

Progress through Event Missions after 201F and you will obtain Ex Evolution Items at a fixed rate.
Actually I was attempting to be in bewilderment with the crappy requirement of reaching floor 201 to obtain the stones. But hey that's expected from ATeam, eh?

... Oh, and T, yes. The tats are so worth it. (From a Psycho's perspective). Very Happy

LazyStevz

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by hgrubandT on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 am

I know the "tats" are worth it, if u have covert or psycho ex Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgrubandT

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 am

hgrubandT wrote:I know the "tats" are worth it, if u have covert or psycho ex Wink
why only if u have Cov or Psy?

cloudy09

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by ryesteve on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 am

cloudy09 wrote:So it would be great if anybody could report on which rate they drop.
I'm averaging 1 drop every 10 floors... and they're not necessarily the good ones.

ryesteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by LazyStevz on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm

cloudy09 wrote:
hgrubandT wrote:I know the "tats" are worth it, if u have covert or psycho ex Wink
why only if u have Cov or Psy?
...

Maybe I should spare you and the rest who read the forums from the horror of the 'other' Sin EX monsters. :/

LazyStevz

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by Maverick1986 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 pm

After approximately 100 floors, my totals are as follows:

Flesh Stone of Silence (white) - 6
Flesh Stone of Fury (red) - 7
Flesh Stone of Instinct (green) - 13
Flesh Stone of Dignity (purple) - 11
Flesh Stone of Fate (blue) - 5

I left vitality out since easily obtainable and totals probably skewed by my battling ;-)

Maverick1986

Posts : 104
Join date : 2013-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by TreyDobe on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Maverick1986 wrote:After approximately 100 floors, my totals are as follows:

Flesh Stone of Silence (white) - 6
Flesh Stone of Fury (red) - 7
Flesh Stone of Instinct (green) - 13
Flesh Stone of Dignity (purple) - 11
Flesh Stone of Fate (blue) - 5

I left vitality out since easily obtainable and totals probably skewed by my battling ;-)
bah I don't have ep to use to keep going past 200 lvls, I'm near the 200th floor but out of ep :c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lt. Colonel of JestersOfDestruction
avatar
TreyDobe

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 28
Location : Sugar Land

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by Xcalibre on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I do not remember reading this in an early post, but I have the 3 EX + 2 AA+ in my form currently to try and get more stones per battle. I noticed something during my battle.  Even with the EX as leader the AA+ always went first, then the AA+ of my enemy attacked me and then my stage 3,2,1 EX went next.  Can anyone confirm what I saw? Does the final stages attacked before AA+?
avatar
Xcalibre

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: EX Monsters

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum