Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need confirmation of Winged type monsters and Dark Lord monsters

+3
Unreality
Drag0n
Mortium
7 posters

Go down

Need confirmation of Winged type monsters and Dark Lord monsters Empty Need confirmation of Winged type monsters and Dark Lord monsters

Post by Mortium Sat May 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi all,

I figured I would work on a party calculator via the bestiary sheet. If anybody can give me a list of the Dark Lords that would be great. The bestiary info I have only shows the following as Dark Lords, but I thought there would be all of the Raid Bosses on that list:

Lord of Gluttony
Lord of Void
Lord of Massacre
Pure Light Embodiment
Lord of Sloth
Pure Dark Embodiment
Sky Navy Slayer

Also looking to fill in the information on the winged monsters. Any help greatly appreciated.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Need confirmation of Winged type monsters and Dark Lord monsters Empty Re: Need confirmation of Winged type monsters and Dark Lord monsters

Post by Drag0n Sun May 06, 2012 3:44 am

Creep Lord, Lord of Faith, Dragonlord of Hellfore, Lord of Oppression, Silvery Goddess Queen, Lord of Blight & Lord of Deception... i think thats all Very Happy
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Need confirmation of Winged type monsters and Dark Lord monsters Empty Re: Need confirmation of Winged type monsters and Dark Lord monsters

Post by Mortium Sun May 06, 2012 3:46 am

Cheers. Any ideas on the Winged Monster info? I thought I saw it in one of the bestiaries once upon a time and now can't find it Sad
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sun May 06, 2012 3:50 am

Mortium wrote:Cheers. Any ideas on the Winged Monster info? I thought I saw it in one of the bestiaries once upon a time and now can't find it Sad

As far as i know (might be more):

Cruel Black Wings, Scorn Black Wings, White Winged Elite, White Winged Oracle, Silvery Goddess Queen, Lord of Oppression, Valkyrie, Netherworld Dragon, Fafnir, Sky Dragon, Dragonlord of Hellfire, Tiamut.

Some say that Devil of the Abyss is winged too but i havent confirmed this.. and there may be others
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks for the help Drag0n. Now, hopefully people will start filling in Max level info for all other types and we are laughing!
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreality Sun May 06, 2012 9:08 am

Selene is also winged
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Drag0n wrote:Some say that Devil of the Abyss is winged too but i havent confirmed this.. and there may be others

I confirm that Abyss is winged just tested now.

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishnets Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 am

Lord of Void+ and Lord of Massacre+ are also winged.

Fishnets

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Mon May 07, 2012 8:54 am

good to know thanks Very Happy
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Is DKR Winged?
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat May 12, 2012 12:22 am

Mortium wrote:Is DKR Winged?

DKR is NOT Winged
Abyss and Beelzebub are.

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khorne Sat May 12, 2012 4:03 am

Check out my combo thread and maybe we can find or come up with some more combos.
https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t1547-combo-testing#10130

Khorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down