Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game won't work after new update.

+14
Aegolith
randemonium
JackSpectrum
Drag0n
Onds
Zovis
Bealzabub
Vorpal
jay
Gangel
Br4dford
JinkoNeko
Jabjibbin
TightBike
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game won't work after new update. - Page 2 Empty Re: Game won't work after new update.

Post by JackSpectrum Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Does this really mean that some users are unable to play now because they can't update their firmware any further due to hardware issues? (like having first gen itouch?)
JackSpectrum
JackSpectrum

Back to top Go down

Game won't work after new update. - Page 2 Empty update

Post by Aegolith Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 pm

yeah the update will no longer let me play. If i update my firmware wont i lose all of my data anyways??

Aegolith

Back to top Go down

Game won't work after new update. - Page 2 Empty Re: Game won't work after new update.

Post by JackSpectrum Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 am

Anyone have any ideas what is going to happen?!
JackSpectrum
JackSpectrum

Back to top Go down

Post by forseek Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 am

Aegolith wrote:yeah the update will no longer let me play. If i update my firmware wont i lose all of my data anyways??

I stashed a bunch of B/B+ on my ipod's ds account, and one more relic to finish bingo pieces. Then this event comes in, it won't work anymore. Simpily skip back to ipod home screen from the frozen loading ds screen.
Sad Sad Sad Sad
forseek
forseek

Back to top Go down

Post by forseek Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Br4dford wrote:i have restarted at least 2 dozen times today still no change on the bars.

It's because u retarted it 2dozen times, your banned for doing so. I have done this dozen times for free invite dark summons, the game recognizes your device's serial number and perm ban.
forseek
forseek

Back to top Go down

Post by forseek Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Aegolith wrote:yeah the update will no longer let me play. If i update my firmware wont i lose all of my data anyways??

Retore you device back to before the update, Start DS> select NO for the update window > Enter game. It will automatically update and game works just fine.
forseek
forseek

Back to top Go down

Game won't work after new update. - Page 2 Empty Still screwed

Post by Bealzabub Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:17 am

What do I do since I don't have a restore point to the old DS on my iTunes? All I can do is download the updated version which we all know doesn't work on the 3G

Bealzabub

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSpectrum Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 am

Bealzabub wrote:What do I do since I don't have a restore point to the old DS on my iTunes? All I can do is download the updated version which we all know doesn't work on the 3G

I have this exact same problem. =s
JackSpectrum
JackSpectrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Br4dford Tue May 01, 2012 11:59 am

forseek wrote:
Br4dford wrote:i have restarted at least 2 dozen times today still no change on the bars.

It's because u retarted it 2dozen times, your banned for doing so. I have done this dozen times for free invite dark summons, the game recognizes your device's serial number and perm ban.

I can play i meant restarted the game on the phone not restarted the game as a whole
Br4dford
Br4dford

Back to top Go down

Post by Br4dford Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Dear Br4dford,

A patch for your generation of the iPhone for the game will be released in a week's time. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you for your patience.

from the Devs
Br4dford
Br4dford

Back to top Go down

Game won't work after new update. - Page 2 Empty gift box

Post by Dark_Dr_I Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 pm

So what will it mean for those of us who was storing cards in our gift boxes....?
will we still have them or will we of lost them..?
Dark_Dr_I
Dark_Dr_I

Back to top Go down

Post by Br4dford Tue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

They didnt address that fact with me I assume it will be tough luck. They ignored me when I asked about the dark summons I missed out on at the end of the battle event.
Br4dford
Br4dford

Back to top Go down

Post by wartutu Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 am

every time i pres the start button i get a time and date eror what shoud i do i

wartutu

Back to top Go down

Post by astrosabre Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm

wartutu wrote:every time i pres the start button i get a time and date eror what shoud i do i

scratch try going into your device settings, and entering the correct time/date....... Rolling Eyes
Attachments
Game won't work after new update. - Page 2 Attachment
253.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(408 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
astrosabre
astrosabre

Back to top Go down

Post by wartutu Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:18 pm

astrosabre wrote:
wartutu wrote:every time i pres the start button i get a time and date eror what shoud i do i

scratch try going into your device settings, and entering the correct time/date....... Rolling Eyes

tried that stil wont work is there a spicifik timeline i shoud enter

wartutu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2