Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanting to quit but wont unless price is right

2 posters

Go down

wanting to quit but wont unless price is right Empty wanting to quit but wont unless price is right

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 am

I really need to quit playing this game because of my lack of self control and amount of time and My teacher said good "job" ive burned on here. I have currently 1200.ep I am more than likely gonna place in top 500 on current event. Monster wise I have a starting lineup of marbas+(20),vec(17),adan(20),firelord(20),tengen(3) all are max level as well. Noteworthy stuff in my inventory are cthullu max,deepsea+max(20),kyuuki+max(1),abyss+max( 8 )Kali+max(?)cant remember and many many more A's A+'s . I am not interested in selling off in parts I wanna sell and.be done. I will give a full monster-summon crystal-items list to anyone who pm's me and is seriously thinking about buying. Drop me a pm here or email me at ghostbiondo@gmail.com. I have a.idea of what I want for this and I am willing to give you code for device.transfer or just gift you everything. Price will be discounted but im not gonna sell and stop playing unless I get a worthwhile offer

Back to top Go down

wanting to quit but wont unless price is right Empty what are you looking for?

Post by mmartoncik Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

ghostninja wrote:I really need to quit playing this game because of my lack of self control and amount of time and My teacher said good "job" ive burned on here. I have currently 1200.ep I am more than likely gonna place in top 500 on current event. Monster wise I have a starting lineup of marbas+(20),vec(17),adan(20),firelord(20),tengen(3) all are max level as well. Noteworthy stuff in my inventory are cthullu max,deepsea+max(20),kyuuki+max(1),abyss+max( 8 )Kali+max(?)cant remember and many many more A's A+'s . I am not interested in selling off in parts I wanna sell and.be done. I will give a full monster-summon crystal-items list to anyone who pm's me and is seriously thinking about buying. Drop me a pm here or email me at ghostbiondo@gmail.com. I have a.idea of what I want for this and I am willing to give you code for device.transfer or just gift you everything. Price will be discounted but im not gonna sell and stop playing unless I get a worthwhile offer

give me a ballpark of what youre looking to get for it

mmartoncik

Back to top Go down

wanting to quit but wont unless price is right Empty Re: wanting to quit but wont unless price is right

Post by Rathnait Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Same here.
Rathnait
Rathnait

Back to top Go down

wanting to quit but wont unless price is right Empty Re: wanting to quit but wont unless price is right

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down