Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bingo Math - Optimizing Your Scratches

+16
AntHuang
dr4ko
astrosabre
KenshinX122
segamatic
UnderGround
minikoo
Xercen
willsgame
laxmane
Auren
revenge7777
l5ut1ger
forseek
B$
Fiendish Devil
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bingo Math - Optimizing Your Scratches - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Math - Optimizing Your Scratches

Post by Fiendish Devil Sat May 12, 2012 4:51 am

This still applies. Updating rewards for this set. Will keep old rewards listed for history.
Fiendish Devil
Fiendish Devil

Back to top Go down

Bingo Math - Optimizing Your Scratches - Page 2 Empty Re: Bingo Math - Optimizing Your Scratches

Post by noone Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 am

I'm not sure it still applies. My 1st move got me nothing. My 2nd move got me the +2. The 3rd move nothing.
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiendish Devil Sun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

noone wrote:I'm not sure it still applies. My 1st move got me nothing. My 2nd move got me the +2. The 3rd move nothing.

Still applies and it's still random from the same pool of bonuses and tiles.
Fiendish Devil
Fiendish Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_G Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Here is the strategy that I used, and with a combination of a little luck it has worked out great!

Spoiler:

So, corners first, building bottom row.
then the next two for the diagonals, finishing second row.
Next center, and finish diagonals.
From here on out just finish from anywhere.

*EDIT. I finished my board on day 8 Razz Board completion is a free A rank summon. With mine I received a Hell Hammer Spider Evil or Very Mad
baby_G
baby_G

Back to top Go down

Post by iRobin Sat May 19, 2012 11:44 am

unknown is a dark summon!
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by ripper677 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 am

wondering if this is a good tatic first get a1 through a5 use the bonus on b2 c2 then d2 and e2 then b4 c3 then since theres no more daily scratches left hope theres free ones under one of those tiles and use them to get the third scratch bonus and use that bonus to finish the 4th line straight across the bottom and have the other set up for just 1 and get it done having the middle set for 2 and get it and have the sides left and if u do it right you will have b1-d1 on the left and b5-d5 on the right and you get a line every 2 scratches

if thats hard to picture heres wat im thinking with the free scratchs and line bonus
A1 1 A2 3 A3 4 A4 5 A5 2
B1 B2 b B3 B4 8 B5
C1 C2 b C3 9 C4 C5
D1 D2 6 D3 D4 D5
E1 E2 7 E3 E4 E5

ripper677

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2