Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding searching people up

5 posters

Go down

Question regarding searching people up Empty Question regarding searching people up

Post by ZeroRegret Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Is there any simple way of searching people up? I haven't found an area where we can just input the name and find the person. Thanks in advance!

ZeroRegret

Back to top Go down

Question regarding searching people up Empty Re: Question regarding searching people up

Post by JinkoNeko Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm

No feature of that sort as of yet.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Question regarding searching people up Empty Re: Question regarding searching people up

Post by ZeroRegret Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Ah I see. Shame! It would've been such a good feature too Razz. Thanks for the answer Smile

ZeroRegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Im sure it has been sent in as a request to add to the game many mant times.. =D
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm

I wouldn't hold your breath dragon. I've sent them listerally pages worth of compiled essays amounts of feedback and suggestions within the first month. And I can tell you they really don't give a rats ass. Just the same response which lately has even degraded that much from the customer service representatives in that. They are more worried on playing "catch up" feature wise to the other games like castle hd, imob, etc as you can tell from their update news for the upcoming features. Frankly if they were to add this it would be quite a while before we see it.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

lmao typical
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:30 am

Not sure I would like this feature... I may be tempted to grief certain people ;-}
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm

I sent them an email about DS sending push notifications and that's in the game now...
So at least they did something small Razz
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm

yes you might be inclined to look up certain people.. but that would discourage douchyness
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down