Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improved Auction Searching Is Launched

+5
Demoni
Vallette
Deathblob
Bestron2
Jewelguy
9 posters

Go down

Improved Auction Searching Is Launched Empty Improved Auction Searching Is Launched

Post by Jewelguy Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:09 am

Check it out! Players' wishes for improved auction searching has come true. First, choose between "Monster" or "Item". If you choose "Monster", you then choose between "Impulse", "Covert", "Psycho", or any "Skilled". If you choose "Item", you then choose "Energy Potion", "Battle Point Potion", or "Other". Only applies to first item in your auction.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Improved Auction Searching Is Launched Empty Re: Improved Auction Searching Is Launched

Post by Bestron2 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:22 am

Why not just allow us to search for specific monsters through our wishlist? Or just search through Monster BP?
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Improved Auction Searching Is Launched Empty Re: Improved Auction Searching Is Launched

Post by Deathblob Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 am

Because then no-one will spend their gold getting on the front page. A-team must get all the players' gold!!!

But seriously, it's a very nice incremental improvement. I'm looking for a Nyar, and it's nice there are just 15 pages to browse through.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank goodness!!!

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoni Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Big thumbs up to A-team for this improvement. Being able to search for the type and rarity makes it a ton easier.

Only addition I would like to see would be either a bp filter (< or > a set number) or the ability to also search by species (wyrm, creation etc)
Demoni
Demoni

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

This is great for me. No more having to spend over 100K to post an auction just to get it noticed.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 am

well well well, look at that, Ateam made a change that everyone likes lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:28 am

I may even throw some cold hard cash in their general direction! Do some gamblin', once the next progs are out.

First they pull off Vagrant without any technical difficulties (sure, 2nd try, but I'm not counting), and then they make the auction a little better!

(It's still nasty if you're looking for an A+ Sin).
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:27 pm

applesauce wrote:well well well, look at that, Ateam made a change that everyone likes lol

I hate this change... it's horrible for me because...
well...

idk, i just hate it.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:18 pm

applesauce wrote:well well well, look at that, Ateam made a change that everyone likes lol

lol I thought the same thing, hell just froze over
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down