Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summoning Event

+22
Event Horizon
Roadrun74
overseer07
Bender214
Ologolos
Deathwish
bacsiha
Xoct
Flying Dagger
JessicaMD
Jezebel Demonshire
ryesteve
Deathblob
Horg
SwtLaotiaNix7
Scratch102
HelloKitty
fireatwill
Gosh
applesauce
faithnomorex
Jewelguy
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summoning Event - Page 3 Empty Re: Summoning Event

Post by ryesteve Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 pm

verbalkintify wrote:Pretty sure the reason they would not want people to use them is to prevent them from automatically having an aa in their form next day
This makes absolutely no sense at all; in order to win, they've already gotten 4 or 5 AAs to use the next day!

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Deathwish wrote:ok something very odd is going on yesterday i checked my rank and i was 480 and won a free dark summon and one hour later i was 1100 and got a participation prize energy potion for the same day i changed rank!!
Yeah, I noted something similar above. There was definitely something wrong with the first batch of winners and rankings they posted. I wonder why no announcement and no free gifts, like every other time they screw something up.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by verbalkintify Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm

ryesteve wrote:
verbalkintify wrote:Pretty sure the reason they would not want people to use them is to prevent them from automatically having an aa in their form next day
This makes absolutely no sense at all; in order to win, they've already gotten 4 or 5 AAs to use the next day!

In hindsight it makes no sense because you know the outcome of what it takes to win. Developers are not omniscient or clairvoyant. They logically thought out what people would bit@h about if people could use the aa summons for the event. They did not have the luxury of knowing ihat people would summon whether real or conned.

verbalkintify

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Yes, I agree that A Team are masters of unintended consequences, but do you REALLY think anyone thought a team of 5 As would win this thing? Maybe two AAs would've been a fair assumption, in which case withholding the award for a week still doesn't seem like much of a competitive disadvantage.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by verbalkintify Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 pm

ryesteve wrote:Yes, I agree that A Team are masters of unintended consequences, but do you REALLY think anyone thought a team of 5 As would win this thing? Maybe two AAs would've been a fair assumption, in which case withholding the award for a week still doesn't seem like much of a competitive disadvantage.

*sigh* I did not say anyone thought 5aa summons would be possible/happen multiple times in a day. I think that is rediculous regardless. If two Aa's were expected single day winners, then given someone an automatic placement with one guaranteed and a 50% shot at getting that second one to be top would be a serious advantage.

verbalkintify

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:30 pm

verbalkintify wrote:*sigh* I did not say anyone thought 5aa summons would be possible/happen
You misread what I typed. But never mind, you made your point re: two AAs

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 pm

I noticed the 'ranking screw-up' on the second day too.. when I logged in shortly after 4pm and my team was not even ranked. It was fixed a few hours later. I guess that the G Team screw-ups continue daily now. This may be why they held off on the AA summons? Because they knew that they would mess up rankings and did not want people who shouldn't be getting them to get them. Rofl.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by verbalkintify Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm

ryesteve wrote:
verbalkintify wrote:*sigh* I did not say anyone thought 5aa summons would be possible/happen
You misread what I typed. But never mind, you made your point re: two AAs

Woops my bad on that.

verbalkintify

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Event Horizon wrote:I guess that the G Team screw-ups continue daily now. This may be why they held off on the AA summons? Because they knew that they would mess up rankings and did not want people who shouldn't be getting them to get them. Rofl.
You laugh, but I like that explanation!

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by overseer07 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:46 pm

I got hosed on day two rewards. I pulled an AA (miraculously!) and ended up with just a participation energy award. Now, it says I should have a dark and an epic dark, but it shows as already claimed

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:01 am

Maybe this summon event is a ploy of Ateam to sniff out suspicious accounts. If someone summons four or five AAs in one day, they might investigate to see if the AAs were obtained through hacking or what not. It could be getting to be "Banhammer time!" again soon.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:47 am

I'm a little miffed about "day 8"... Maybe I'm misunderstanding the event (I couldn't find a published time on when it was supposed to end) but are you (A-Team) telling me I had to log on between midnight and 1am to do a summon to be applicable for day 8?? (I'm a US East Coast player). C'mon...

Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:54 am

Ologolos wrote:I'm a little miffed about "day 8"... Maybe I'm misunderstanding the event (I couldn't find a published time on when it was supposed to end) but are you (A-Team) telling me I had to log on between midnight and 1am to do a summon to be applicable for day 8?? (I'm a US East Coast player). C'mon...

i already sent them an email with a screenshot telling them "what the fk?" about it, still no response on that. help me get some real response from them and let's all spam their inbox with complaints about it so that they'll re-open day 8 or give us all a rank AA summon for the inconvenience it's caused us.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:56 am

YESSSS! I'm going to send an email right now...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Did it... told them i was highly dissatisfied because I was planning on using my soul points for summons on day 8, as a tactic. I'll post if I hear anything back.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Nice, another 5 "my 100 eps" ftw?

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 pm

I'll take 'em!
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 pm

I think the window of opportunity was closer to one second, rather than one hour. There are only 2 guys that ranked. I'm pretty sure I summoned something between midnight and 1AM.

How ironic. I hit "Feedback" or the inner "Inquiries and Issues", and it force closes.

I guess I'll send a complaint about day8 to this address: info@a-tm.co.jp

Is there a better one?

Last edited by Deathblob on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Day 8 results for the Grand Prix are available.

Good news is: You only need a SINGLE C to rank.
Bad news is: Only two people ranked.

HAHAHAHA. Razz
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:24 pm

I just emailed them. I know I don't rank but still want my participation reward. I did my daily free summons.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:41 pm

The following is a copy of the email I sent Ateam and the reply I just received. Please excuse the arrow symbols. I copied and pasted from my phone and it deleted the separate lines in-between each paragraph in my original email.

Hello Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you. We are currently looking into the measure by identifying the cause from our end. Rest assured that we will update you once the issue is resolved. With this, we are hoping for your kind understanding and would like to ask to please wait for a little more longer.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards, Ateam Support >

To whom it may concern, > > I wish to report an error made in the Summon Grand Prix event that just ende > d. I did 5 summons yesterday (the 4 free summons for logging in and for bein > g connected to Facebook and Twitter and 1 free for logging in during one of > the designated daily times). Yet it shows that I didn't participate in Round > 8 (yesterday) and that I don't get a Participation Reward. I know I probabl > y didn't come close to ranking but I still should receive a Participation Re > ward. > There must be an error because only two players ranked in Round 8 and they o > nly had one C+ in their summons according to the top 3 notification on the R > ankings page. I believe that there are many more players who didn't receive > a Participation Reward who did perform summons yesterday. > I would appreciate if you would award me a Participation Reward since I perf > ormed summons and help other get their proper awards. > Thank you very much in advance! I greatly appreciate it! > > Steven M. Johnson > > Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless?
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Jewelguy wrote:

Hello Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you. We are currently looking into the measure by identifying the cause from our end. Rest assured that we will update you once the issue is resolved. With this, we are hoping for your kind understanding and would like to ask to please wait for a little more longer.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards, Ateam Support

lol this looks like an auto-generated response form if I've ever seen one
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobertson Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Jewelguy wrote:Maybe this summon event is a ploy of Ateam to sniff out suspicious accounts. If someone summons four or five AAs in one day, they might investigate to see if the AAs were obtained through hacking or what not. It could be getting to be "Banhammer time!" again soon.

I believe this to be true and I hope it is.

Maybe it was posted somewhere else and I missed it but I swore they extended the snake medal event until Wednesday 1am and it ended on Tuesday 1am.

I noticed the day 8 BS as well but passed it off as another ATeam screw up.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Bobertson wrote:
Maybe it was posted somewhere else and I missed it but I swore they extended the snake medal event until Wednesday 1am and it ended on Tuesday 1am.

I noticed the day 8 BS as well but passed it off as another ATeam screw up.

Actually, that was just a typo. The announcement that stated Wednesday actually stated Wednesday the 18th. The thing is the 18th was Tuesday. Wednesday was the 19th. Therefore it was a typo. It was to have said Tuesday the 18th.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobertson Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 pm

That typo cost me and at least one other person our dark summon.

Oh well. Thanks for pointing that out! At least I'm not taking crazy pills, after all.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next