Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opinion on trade offer

4 posters

Go down

opinion on trade offer Empty opinion on trade offer

Post by Maduk Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Whats the going rate for wwoh+ max (4). Ive been offered one for bwod+(5),blazing+m(4),immoral+m(1), cbw+m(Cool,sbw(9). So a maxed flying sin brute team. Can i get some opinions if.this is a good trade. Thx in advance. Mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

opinion on trade offer Empty Re: opinion on trade offer

Post by ryesteve Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 am

Hope ought to go for at least 75-100, assuming anyone is still buying anything these days with EP... based on that, this looks like a great deal for you.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:23 am

WWoH+ is very rare and as a part of psycho winged brute formation will eat sin winged brutes simply because they don`t have Agility UP(and this is just for 89BP team)

Not to mention that maxed skill of WWoH is like DEA(18) and DED(18) to any sin team.
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Maduk Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:18 am

I was a bit unsure as despair goes for 40, blazing for 20, immoral for 15, so theres 75 right there. I know cbw and sbw dont go for a great deal but with thise skills id say 7 each. So thats 90. Im still undecided. M
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 am

The Sin Winged Brute team is useless IMO. Not even a viable formation because it doesn't have the vital skills, aka AGILITY.

WWOH is much more valuable. I would recommend you trade it for a real baller team, or just go for the straight EP. I'd say you can get 100 EP for it if you wait for a bit for a buyer.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 am

Bestron2 wrote:The Sin Winged Brute team is useless IMO. Not even a viable formation because it doesn't have the vital skills, aka AGILITY.

WWOH is much more valuable. I would recommend you trade it for a real baller team, or just go for the straight EP. I'd say you can get 100 EP for it if you wait for a bit for a buyer.

I strongly agree. Go for EP, you have no use of sin winged brutes - they suck even as starter formation
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Maduk wrote:I was a bit unsure as despair goes for 40, blazing for 20, immoral for 15, so theres 75 right there. I know cbw and sbw dont go for a great deal but with thise skills id say 7 each. So thats 90. Im still undecided. M
These quotes are really inflated. If you actually pay these kinds of prices for things, please let me know what you're currently looking for.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Maduk Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:34 pm

New offer Adan level 100 health up 6, aya + 1 (1), bluesteel devil+. Thx for your opinions., Mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down