Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack button not always available

2 posters

Go down

Attack button not always available Empty Attack button not always available

Post by Frolon Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi,

I'm guessing this has been answered before, but I searched for it a few different ways and found nothing.

So, I have been trying attacks out on the weekly leaderboards sometimes because some of those guys have tons of honor points but just a few C creatures. Its great for a big stack of honor points, but sometimes you can't attack them. Sometimes the button is greyed out and says level limit or already attacked. No problem, that seems clear enough.

However, there are other times when the attack button simply isn't there. Just the Trade, Gift and Send Ally Request buttons. What's going on here? I thought maybe they'd been attacked too many times that day, but I'm looking at one guy who's been attacked only 50 times total. Anyone know what's up with this?

Frolon

Back to top Go down

Attack button not always available Empty Re: Attack button not always available

Post by Armitaage Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm

check their guild. if they're the same guild as you, you cannot fight them. as an example, a sin player can fight tyranny and rancor players, but cannot fight another sin player. the same is true for the other two guilds. if the player is from a different guild and you only see those 3 buttons, send a message to g-team through the app's help section, as that should not happen unless the player's the same guild as you.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Frolon Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Huh, I guess that was it. I feel silly for asking.

Still, it seems like there's a lot of Sin guys doing well in the rankings, but I guess that may make sense as we also seem to win for total battle points most days.

Frolon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down