Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can someone attack me twice in the same hour?

5 posters

Go down

How can someone attack me twice in the same hour? Empty How can someone attack me twice in the same hour?

Post by iheartz Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm

So, I was looking at my battles and I saw this:

Anon fought you. You LOST. You lost xxxx gold
4 hours ago
Anon fought you. You WON. You received xxxx gold
4 hours ago

I though you couldn't be attacked more than once a day? Oh, by the way, does it matter that I attacked him previously? Or is it because s/he lost the first time

iheartz

Back to top Go down

How can someone attack me twice in the same hour? Empty Re: How can someone attack me twice in the same hour?

Post by ryesteve Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 pm

It's possible if the person comes up on the random battle screen. I've even been able to attack an ally from that screen. The normal filters don't seem to work properly when doing random battles.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

How can someone attack me twice in the same hour? Empty Re: How can someone attack me twice in the same hour?

Post by ctigers124 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Maybe he attacked you at 1:59 at night and then 2:01. The day in ds day ends at 2. But more than likely the above response lol.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 pm

If you are high rankings you can attack twice per day I believe

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by iheartz Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:25 am

geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:If you are high rankings you can attack twice per day I believe

Hm...interesting, although I don't think that's the case (I've only played for 3 weeks lol)

iheartz

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 am

geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:If you are high rankings you can attack twice per day I believe

No you can't. You can attack the same person as many time as you want if you lose. If you win, its lock out until the day is reset at 2am EST.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 am

iheartz wrote:So, I was looking at my battles and I saw this:

Anon fought you. You LOST. You lost xxxx gold
4 hours ago
Anon fought you. You WON. You received xxxx gold
4 hours ago

I though you couldn't be attacked more than once a day? Oh, by the way, does it matter that I attacked him previously? Or is it because s/he lost the first time

That is allow because he lost to you first so he gets to try again until he wins. He can try as many times in a day as he want until he wins.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down