Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vagrant lands formation guide (work in progress, contributers appreciated)

+15
Shinzengumi
TheUndeadFish1
qalnor
God_of_War
trabic
Armitaage
kheimon
Ssage
kyan
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
verbalkintify
mydroid4
Event Horizon
larry378
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

vagrant lands formation guide (work in progress, contributers appreciated) - Page 3 Empty Re: vagrant lands formation guide (work in progress, contributers appreciated)

Post by kyan Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 pm

larry378 wrote:
kheimon wrote:Hmmm, didn't realize the prog bonus would apply AFTER the combos...

For the high bp beast team with Ogame+ it gives a total of 100k atk with post-combo prog bonus and 120k attack with pre-combo prog bonus...

That's a huge difference, i feel kinda sad right now

Actually, we don't really know if the prog bonus will be before or after combo.

I just decided to err on the side of caution in case they don't. It would be pretty suck to build one of these teams and end with 10+% less efficiency due to an overly ambitious assumption.

Finding out you have a couple more points of efficiency is something I don't imagine would bother anybody Razz

If I remember meobius correctly the attack bonus is apply before bonus. So the 6x attack on aya would be 28.4+rest of formation than times all applicable bonuses.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

vagrant lands formation guide (work in progress, contributers appreciated) - Page 3 Empty Re: vagrant lands formation guide (work in progress, contributers appreciated)

Post by Ssage Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:56 pm

And this would be a great place to ask this, what is the mat to get the attack rating that I see for me team to match, I cant seem to work it out. I understand what your discussing is when the %'s apply but I just need some math help please!

So I am in sin and get 5.5% from achvmnts and 2.5% from my guild. Heres my formation with the max attack listed.

Spite - 7904
Kag - 7766
Asura - 7128
BBD - 6792
Pit - 5148

those total 34738 - then I also get 40% attack formation bonuses.

The attack rating I see for a total is 56071 - How do i get to this?

Thank you!

Ssage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Ssage wrote:And this would be a great place to ask this, what is the mat to get the attack rating that I see for me team to match, I cant seem to work it out. I understand what your discussing is when the %'s apply but I just need some math help please!

So I am in sin and get 5.5% from achvmnts and 2.5% from my guild. Heres my formation with the max attack listed.

Spite - 7904
Kag - 7766
Asura - 7128
BBD - 6792
Pit - 5148

those total 34738 - then I also get 40% attack formation bonuses.

The attack rating I see for a total is 56071 - How do i get to this?

Thank you!

Are you talking about the attack rating as shown on your formation screen? There is a hidden bonus of 5% for using monster in your own guild so the achievement bonus is really 5-10.5%. The clan bonus does not apply to what is shown on that screen. The bonuses for combos applies mulitplicatively not additively.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Very useful information and some good stats, great post Larry Wink
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:37 am

General Osf wrote:Very useful information and some good stats, great post Larry Wink

Thanks! not nearly as useful as the ubiquitous pricing thread Razz , but I'm trying to do my part!

I guess all the debate about specific stat calculation will be moot in a couple hours once we start collecting some real data from the event itself. I'm not going to update this later tonight, but this guide and the information within will be overhauled to reflect the actual mechanics of the event as soon as sufficient information is available.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 am

True, we'll find out about event in a couple of hours. I hope we can get a good batch of skills from this event as we did in the mobius.

Note: You always have some hilarious avatars... Netherworld dragon LOL
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 am

General Osf wrote:True, we'll find out about event in a couple of hours. I hope we can get a good batch of skills from this event as we did in the mobius.

Note: You always have some hilarious avatars... Netherworld dragon LOL

you and me both! looking forward to stacks upon stacks of skill stacks

I didn't actually make this avatar, Jessie did. There's a whole bunch of funny monster pictures she made here Smile
http://www.ds-forum.com/t7575-funny-monster-pictures
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:32 am

Okay so, I have a psycho prog I sort of want to slip in to my formation, but I don't know if it will be efficient... this is why:

My team is psycho demons, the prog is psycho brute

Kotone+

Taroth+

BQS+

DCC+

Leth+

So my question is, would replacing one of my psycho demons with a psycho brute prog+ be useful?

Also, I'm assuming the psycho prog+ (and I am tyranny) provides a 6x bonus to THE WHOLE team, right?

Actually, I have two psycho progs+, but I sort of wanted to sell one, would putting two in help?

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Dark Impact wrote:Okay so, I have a psycho prog I sort of want to slip in to my formation, but I don't know if it will be efficient... this is why:

Kotone+

Taroth+

BQS+

DCC+

Leth+

So my question is, would replacing one of my psycho demons with a psycho brute prog+ be useful?

Also, I'm assuming the psycho prog+ (and I am tyranny) provides a 6x bonus to THE WHOLE team, right?

Actually, I have two psycho progs+, but I sort of wanted to sell one, would putting two in help?

with the exception of sekhmet, each of those monsters has low attack for their bp.
and even sekhmet doesn't have particularly high attack for bp. as opposed to say... clarissa.
so... no it wouldn't be efficient.

I'm also under the impression that 2 of the same prog/rarity negates the bonus on the second one. e.g. if you are tyrrany... 2x inos+ adds bonus for only one. while 1x inos+ & 1x inos reg gets 6x on one, and 3x on the second

Not that any of it matters since the event isn't happening Razz
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 pm

larry378 wrote:
Dark Impact wrote:Okay so, I have a psycho prog I sort of want to slip in to my formation, but I don't know if it will be efficient... this is why:

Kotone+

Taroth+

BQS+

DCC+

Leth+

with the exception of sekhmet, each of those monsters has low attack for their bp.
and even sekhmet doesn't have particularly high attack for bp. as opposed to say... clarissa.

I'm also under the impression that 2 of the same prog/rarity negates the bonus on the second one. e.g. if you are tyrrany... 2x inos+ adds bonus for only one. while 1x inos+ & 1x inos reg gets 6x on one, and 3x on the second

the prog bonus is individual. the most efficient and best form u can have is 5 A+m progs of your guild,
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:32 pm

larry378 wrote:

Kotone+

Taroth+

BQS+

DCC+

Leth+

if it works like it did for mobius, 2x same prog would apply the bonus atk to each prog BUT you would lose the formation combos.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUndeadFish1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Ssage wrote:So where is this 4.8 number coming from anyways? I thought they all had an attack rating of 4239.

The psycho prog and covert prog both have 4842 for their attack. I can't speak for the impulse as I haven't seen one maxed. Also was anyone on for the event this morning to find out if the bonus x5 damage applies to combos?

TheUndeadFish1

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:53 pm

applesauce wrote:

the prog bonus is individual.

Armitaage wrote: 2x same prog would apply the bonus atk to each prog

I stand corrected.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 pm

TheUndeadFish1 wrote:

The psycho prog and covert prog both have 4842 for their attack. I can't speak for the impulse as I haven't seen one maxed. Also was anyone on for the event this morning to find out if the bonus x5 damage applies to combos?

Ssage wrote:So where is this 4.8 number coming from anyways? I thought they all had an attack rating of 4239.

seems to be a case of miscommunication here. progs Rank A have a max atk of 4239. progs Rank A+ have a max atk of 4842.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Dark Impact wrote:

No. Bonus does not apply to whole team. Read my comments above. Bonus is just a straight 6x on the attack of the prog monster only regardless of the rest of the team. Adding the prog will improve both the efficiency and attack power of you team. The prog+ is 25-26k dmg alone on its own.

Kyan.

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3