Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rancor Beast vs Winged Wyrm. Let the battle begin

3 posters

Go down

Rancor Beast vs Winged Wyrm.  Let the battle begin Empty Rancor Beast vs Winged Wyrm. Let the battle begin

Post by kyan Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 pm

There has been a lively debate recently of psycho demon vs. psycho winged brute. I want to start a similar one on rancor beast vs. winged wyrm. I have both teams and is debating which to keep.

Ateam can't seem to be decide. They release a bunch of wyrms in dragon wall than a bunch of beasts in the last 2 events with mad lion, sentinel, and seta.

Winged wyrm has the advantage of being low bp compare to beast. They both max out at 58k attack before attack up and has the all important agility. Winged wyrm either have duplicate skill with imp down on quetz and vritra or lose 2k with substitution of mercury for vritra or the use of skill spirit which imo is too expensive now to justify using it.

Beast also suffers from lack of skill from the use of sentinel but the stat on sentinel is amazing. It has ded from beast soul knight which winged wyrm doesn't have and is more versatile with many more possibility of various substitutions and skill combination.

In terms of transition into AA. There are 3 AA rancor winged wyrm and 5 rancor beast. One cheap option with Terra or Seta and expensive to really expensive for the rest.

What do people think? Am I forgetting something.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Rancor Beast vs Winged Wyrm.  Let the battle begin Empty Re: Rancor Beast vs Winged Wyrm. Let the battle begin

Post by kheimon Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 pm

I have both but beast form not fully levelled.

My winged wyrm formation with Quetz, Lind, Vritra, Jupiter and Sky has these stats (not much debate on the chosen form I think) :

Atk: 58657
Def: 40898
HP: 38257

For the beast team, I guess there's some debate too as to which monsters belong in it. Still unsure about which ones I'm going to keep for mine.

Bayard : no discussion here
Sentinel : monstrous stats but no skill
Mad Lion : better overall than Achlis but lower attack
Achlis : higher attack than Lion
Simian : skill is only good situation-wise, but nice stats
Gusion : Nice skill but hard to level, unimpressive stats
Fire roc : Bad stats but very good (necessary?) skill
Seta : Amazing skill situation-wise but hard to level
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Rancor Beast vs Winged Wyrm.  Let the battle begin Empty Re: Rancor Beast vs Winged Wyrm. Let the battle begin

Post by kyan Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:51 pm

You forgot beast soul knight. Its amazing stat and skill. Essential member I would say.

Gusion has pretty good stat. Similar to or better than Achlis. Other possibility include high knight beast, labyrinth minotaur and metal shell seeker. Isn't as good as these others but cheap fillers and situationally useful.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah, BSK definitely belongs in that team. Personally, I would go for Sentinel, BSK, Bayard, Gusion and Mad lion, but I might be tempted by the double Pre strike... especially since I'm putting all my agility lleveling into my main winged wyrm team.
Anyhow, anybody got stats on a maxed beast team so we can compare with winged wyrm?
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Tin Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 pm

I am currently leveling my Beast team, as my winged wyrm team only needs impulse down and demon down skills improved.

I am leaning towards this build:
Mysterious Sentinel+
Beast Soul Knight+ - Decrease Enemy Defense
Bayard the Steel Horse+ - Agility Up
Fire Wing Roc+ - Increase Party Attack
White Wolf, Seta+ - Demon Down

Similarly to my Winged Wyrm team I will look to skill change M-Sent, but that is not priority.

As far as to who I included:
I chose Agility, because it is a must have skill and a no brainer. Then I chose the two highest attack mobs out there in Rancor Beasts (M-Sent and BSK). Next I chose Roc as IPA is extremely helpful when you get to attack first with Agility maxed. Lastly I liked the Seta's attack stats and Demon Down is always helpful against those pesky Sin/Psycho Demon teams that are everywhere!

J-Tin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:35 pm

The beast team I'm thinking of bay, sentinel, gusion, fire wing and bsk has 58k attack. Same as the winged wyrm. I prefer gusion to seta mainly the team has very high hp for an A+ team and I already have a gusion max.

Demon down are so expensive that I don't think I'll level it unless its a AA+ though its not so bad to get to lv4-5 for 8-10% down.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down