Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rancor winged wyrm, best team in the game?

+5
Horg
Armitaage
gvs007
UnderGround
kheimon
9 posters

Go down

Rancor winged wyrm, best team in the game? Empty Rancor winged wyrm, best team in the game?

Post by kheimon Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm

With the new dragon of Jupiter replacing the pittyfull dragonlord of Hellfire, isn't the covert winged wyrm team taking a serious option on the title of best A+ team in the game?

Quetz+ (skill change lightning/dea/ipd)
Vritra+ (impulse down)
Lind+ (agility)
Jupiter+ (demon down)
Sky+ (inc party attack)

If one can manage to max Jupiter's skill, it gives -40% to all demons atk and def, which means the now dominating demon teams from sin and tyranny will get quite a hit... And there is no wyrm down skill yet realeased.

Think it might lose to psycho winged brutes though. Anyway, was looking to start a discussion here.
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Rancor winged wyrm, best team in the game? Empty Re: Rancor winged wyrm, best team in the game?

Post by kheimon Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Stats on this team are :
58657 atk
40898 def
38257 hp
96 bp
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Rancor winged wyrm, best team in the game? Empty Re: Rancor winged wyrm, best team in the game?

Post by UnderGround Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:11 am

That is IF u can max out the demon down skill.

The only monster available ATM is that and I don't think that u can max out that skill soon unless u wiling to The wheel of fortune quite a lot to make that happen.

And for my suggestion, keep quetz impulse down skill and change vitra to AA 16 bp winged wyrm with ur choice of skill change will be better.
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Post by gvs007 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:14 am

UnderGround wrote:That is IF u can max out the demon down skill.

The only monster available ATM is that and I don't think that u can max out that skill soon unless u wiling to The wheel of fortune quite a lot to make that happen.

And for my suggestion, keep quetz impulse down skill and change vitra to AA 16 bp winged wyrm with ur choice of skill change will be better.

If you change to AA, dont you lose the Rarity and Level Combos? And I am sure the 16BP AA would not compensate for the loss of those combos.

gvs007

Back to top Go down

Post by UnderGround Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:57 am

It might be it might not. It's all about the experiment. U might lose something but gain another. I haven't seen all 3 16 bp AA+ max stats just yet so I can't tell u.

But for quetz+, don't change its skill. Better keep it that way
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:08 pm

UnderGround wrote:It might be it might not. It's all about the experiment. U might lose something but gain another. I haven't seen all 3 16 bp AA+ max stats just yet so I can't tell u.

But for quetz+, don't change its skill. Better keep it that way

there's a guy auctioning them, he had them all evolved and maxed a mere 1 hour and 50 minutes after wall 3 came out, and in auction. without further ado, here's the max stats:

Code:
Dragon of Venus+, lvl 150:
ATK 8100
DEF 9900
HP  9900

Dragon of Terra+, lvl 150:
ATK 8100
DEF 8100
HP  11700

Dragon of Neptune+, lvl 150:
ATK 8100
DEF 11700
HP  8100

none of them have skills, even when evolved, just like the casts.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 pm

The new 16 BP AA Wyrms are worthless, unless you are looking to make a killer 16 BP team. You would need both Dragon of Disaster+ and Wingarm Dragon + to really justify breaking the bonuses. And yes the jupiter dragon is an amazing replacement for Dragonlord, makes the Covert Wyrm team pretty amazing.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Running this exact same setup...jus need to skill change Vritra. So far my jupiter is up to (7) skill which isnt too bad...jupiters are getting harder and harder to come by, most ive bought are all + already.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:58 am

I think Ateam made a mistake when they make species down at 2% per level. Even though they are difficult to level that's too much against a specie specific team and almost everyone runs one of those. At 1% per level, guild down already really hurts guild specific team. It makes defense almost impossible as people can construct specific teams targeted at the defending team and attackers already have a huge advantage.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

I agree with kyan. Seeing as the two best tyranny and sin teams are demons, they essentially just overpowered covert wyrms.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 am

@ ctiger, yeah, I been tripping about Jupiter quite a bit, even if it was only 1%. I wouldn't have minded as much if there were demons with wyrm down to counter that, lol. I must say, I'm very disappointed with how out of touch with the players a team is, to release such an overpowered monster w/o releasing something that can balance it.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:40 am

Armitaage wrote:@ ctiger, yeah, I been tripping about Jupiter quite a bit, even if it was only 1%. I wouldn't have minded as much if there were demons with wyrm down to counter that, lol. I must say, I'm very disappointed with how out of touch with the players a team is, to release such an overpowered monster w/o releasing something that can balance it.

Trial and error. I really think they should have come out with a few more agi monsters before releasing these. These dragons wouldnt be so overpowered if players simply had more formations to choose from.

On another note, it makes perfect sense to not release wyrm down as it would make the boss battles quite a bit easier, thus people having less of a need to buy the res. elixirs

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:39 am

Maybe while the event was going on that makes sense, but I was talking about the long run, lol. Releasing such an overpowered skill like demon down on a rancor wyrm of all things without releasing a balancing demon with wyrm down was a very bad move, imo.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 am

Armitaage wrote:Maybe while the event was going on that makes sense, but I was talking about the long run, lol. Releasing such an overpowered skill like demon down on a rancor wyrm of all things without releasing a balancing demon with wyrm down was a very bad move, imo.

That could be the next event one can hope. I think Ateam is trying to get more rancor players. It is really unbalance.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down