Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winged vs agi Red wyrm combo

5 posters

Go down

Winged vs agi Red wyrm combo Empty Winged vs agi Red wyrm combo

Post by lo4th Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:05 pm

I am running Magma / MLD / Kanna / Uranus / Furnace ATM and I was going to swap Furnace for NWD however it seems some people tell me nidhogg because of AGI I was looking for some input on AGI VS 15% Attack.

lo4th

Back to top Go down

Winged vs agi Red wyrm combo Empty Re: Winged vs agi Red wyrm combo

Post by kheimon Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:39 pm

The answer will always be agility. I can easily deastroy any impulse winged demon, winged brute or winged wyrms teams with my covert crawler team (which has terrible stats) just because I get to hit first. Skill is OP.
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:23 pm

i second kheimon, agi is ace, king, queen, AND jack in this game, and i'm sure many will call me out for undervaluing it, saying that it is the full house. besides, the loss will still not be that extreme, you should still have around 58k atk with agility vs 60+ with just winged. i say should because i do not have the team, and Uranus and kanna's max stats are not in the bestiary, and am therefore forced to fall back on the similar stats of winged demons and non-winged demons. arguably the best winged demon team has 62-65k atk, but no agi. the best agi demon team has 58k atk(Balrog+, SDM+, Flame Kag+, Asura+, and Pit+). so the loss of a little bit of atk will not really hurt, and the gain of agi will help a ton
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by lo4th Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:15 pm

I was thinking dropping Uranus for ring now lol since i am losing winged anyway

lo4th

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:59 pm

I believe best Sin Wyrm combo for A+ is Magma, MLD, NWD, Ring and Nidhogg...with Kanna possibly replacing Ring.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:41 pm

I run a sin wyrm combo myself; I use MLD,NWD,Nid,Ring,Kanna (4x, everything but wings)

prior to that, I used an MLD, NWD, Uranus, Furnace, Lind (4x, everything but impulse)

here's a general breakdown of the sin wyrms (i.e. the good sin wyrms)

MLD; with 7.6k defense, and IPD this guy is the de-facto leader of any sin wyrm form

Nig; agility, enough said. [if you would like to go for a winged combo, feel free to sub in Lind, Lind is a pretty solid monster stat-wise, and you'll still have a 4x (wyrm, wings, rarity, level) combo which is slightly more attack oriented]

Ring; DEA is an extremely valuable skill sin wyrm form, Unfortunately, this guy is a flightless wonder, so he's not usefull if you're going for a 5x pure (with no agility, so a bad idea in general) sin winged wyrms, or the 4x hybrid winged wyrms

Magma; monster stats, kinda crappy skill... brutes of the A+ variety (be they psycho or sin) are on average weaker than dragons, so this skill is incredibly redundant (and expensive to advance). A skill change would serve this guy well

NWD; this guy is the main offensive feature of sin wyrm form. A lucky shot can 1-shot most high bp As (eg leths, kags, etc...), or deal serious damage and finish off AAs, not to mention that you can seriously up the odds of a lucky shot by leveling up crit, which is an incredibly cheap (as in affordable) skill

Kanna; this guy is a good 'secondary' offensive member for the team, demon down is also a terrific skill since most of the popular 'high bp' teams are demon teams (namely sin and psycho). Stats aren't anything to laugh at either

Uranus; similar situation to magma; good stats, garbage skill. Mystics generally deal with supreme defense, and the ratios at which they will be increasing their defense and decreasing your attack are significantly greater than anything mystic down (which is expensive and difficult to level) will do, A skill change would serve this guy well, it's also far too contextual, and mystic teams aren't all that common (clearly due to the limited amount of key mystic monsters i.e. glam, tita)

That about covers the 'serious' sin wyrms. Yeah there are furnace, flame tarasque, ladon etc... but the above are the 'stronger' ones
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down