Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Event Training AA Monsters

+37
Penance
light
J-Tin
ryesteve
kyan
Gespens
GS693
Delilah
jlflour
Ripshard
Mojo611
hobby347
God_of_War
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
Sabrez95
doublej1965
silentsong
lasthuhu
kristova
chaosknight
blah
Swatnoodle
faithnomorex
General Osf
SkyUnderTheSea
Armitaage
LeadWing85
Stormbringer65
Trakt
Jin_HD
Horg
Bestron2
Liberator
Shinzengumi
Sionzris
Ash-2380786695
41 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Event Training AA Monsters - Page 2 Empty Re: New Event Training AA Monsters

Post by faithnomorex Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Is anyone else excited about the fact that this event is only a week? I personally feel like the two week events really start to drag half way into the second week...

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

New Event Training AA Monsters - Page 2 Empty Re: New Event Training AA Monsters

Post by General Osf Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Looks like i will be baby sitting for a week.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 pm

lol well...Covert and Psycho are beasts, sin is wyrm...Bad news...the A+ is in fact better than the AA+....awesome, thanks A-Team
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 pm

faithnomorex wrote:Is anyone else excited about the fact that this event is only a week? I personally feel like the two week events really start to drag half way into the second week...

i agree, i get the usual "im-rdy-for-next-event-blues" about mid event, even the new added event just doesnt do much to respark my interest lol

i think 1 week is prime for most events, maybe some like battle tourneys stay 2 weeks. thats just IMO
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Horg wrote:lol well...Covert and Psycho are beasts, sin is wyrm...Bad news...the A+ is in fact better than the AA+....awesome, thanks A-Team

seriously? :/
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:31 am

Lol, if you use bp cost as a measure of good or bad, yeah, lol. But a wyrm AA of 16 bp for sin actually makes me a little happy, as it is a step closer to a 80 bp 5-6x combo team, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am

Armitaage wrote:Lol, if you use bp cost as a measure of good or bad, yeah, lol. But a wyrm AA of 16 bp for sin actually makes me a little happy, as it is a step closer to a 80 bp 5-6x combo team, lol

That being said... Is there any particular reason all of these are 16 BP? I understand they are supposed to be "weaker" AAs, but 17-20 BP and no skill would certainly fit this bill.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 am

I'm still missing the part where a 80 BP AA+ no skills team is any use? The 20 BP with Demon down is infinitely more useful, a 16 BP AA+ isn't even worth breaking the rarity or level bonus.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:46 am

Lol, nothing short of a "proper" AA/+ team will beat it, at least not easily. All the 16 bp AA have pretty high def/hp for their bp, a+ teams will have a hard time with them
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Swatnoodle Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:22 am

A= team with agility would probably dump on these 16 AA+ bp teams.

Swatnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:34 am

Agility is all fine and well, but the only A+ monster whose atk comes anywhere near these giys' def is balrog+, lol. Only things that might be a problem are mad flame, vic, and donner, lol. And maybe beelz. Nothing else has any hope of 1 shorting any monsters on this team.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Swatnoodle Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:36 am

Well, added in increase party attack, decrease enemy defense, or increase team defense, it would be really tough for an no skill team to win.

Swatnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 am

Lol, these no skill teams have a 3 combo that adds 20 % atk and 15% def, plus failure to do a significant enough amount of damage results in the defending teams win, making them great for defense. As for the no skill... That can eventually be changed, lol. You know it can. A dea spirit is all they really need, lol. Maybe a venomous breath or two. That's it, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:06 am

Up to C+ already... and didn't even use a Progression Monster. This event is too easy... Rolling Eyes

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:18 am

faithnomorex wrote:Up to C+ already... and didn't even use a Progression Monster. This event is too easy... Rolling Eyes

Not quite... the jump from C+ to B is going to be a lot harder than the one from C to C+. It took 5? stones to get it to C+, it's going to take ~20 to get it to B

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:22 am

blah wrote:
faithnomorex wrote:Up to C+ already... and didn't even use a Progression Monster. This event is too easy... Rolling Eyes

Not quite... the jump from C+ to B is going to be a lot harder than the one from C to C+. It took 5? stones to get it to C+, it's going to take ~20 to get it to B

It took me 3 stones to get to C+ I believe. The value of each stone should depend on several factors (i.e. energy cost of mission, number of allies, progression monsters). I think that's how it works at least.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by chaosknight Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 am

yes... from C+ to B isn't easy at all.
Took me around 20 stones to get there.
I wonder how many stones will needed for B to B+ and go on...
chaosknight
chaosknight

Back to top Go down

Post by kristova Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:18 am

I am doing from A to A+. i am using a prog mon and it is still insanely hard!!!

kristova

Back to top Go down

Post by lasthuhu Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:25 am

hi kristova can u tell me how prog monster raised the effect

and the ep u spend in c to a+ total

lasthuhu

Back to top Go down

Post by kristova Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 am

i havent counted the eps i had spent but likely to be 6-7 from C to A.

the prog speeds up the whole process of evolving by 30%(i estimated).

kristova

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:54 am

faithnomorex wrote:
blah wrote:

It took me 3 stones to get to C+ I believe. The value of each stone should depend on several factors (i.e. energy cost of mission, number of allies, progression monsters). I think that's how it works at least.

From how it was described, I inferred this:

-energy cost gives higher chance of getting a stone
-allies also increase chances of stones
-prog monsters increase the amount you gain per stone (by the little red bar the continues past the green one)

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by doublej1965 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

kristova wrote:I am doing from A to A+. i am using a prog mon and it is still insanely hard!!!

I agree. I'm using Sin Prog + and the bar hardly has moved after a quite a few (7 or Cool evolution stones.

The evolution stones are coming less often as well.

Hopefully they will have some "evolution stone" frenzies at some point in time. Wink

doublej1965

Back to top Go down

Post by doublej1965 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:36 am

silentsong wrote:
faithnomorex wrote:
blah wrote:

From how it was described, I inferred this:

-energy cost gives higher chance of getting a stone
-allies also increase chances of stones
-prog monsters increase the amount you gain per stone (by the little red bar the continues past the green one)

You are spot on on your assessment. The added bonus (little red bar bonus) of course stretches further in early level ups but is very stingy going from A to A+, which I'm on currently.

doublej1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrez95 Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 pm

So does anyone know yet if these new AA's are 16BP ones or proper AA's???

Sabrez95

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:16 pm

I heard the new ones are 20BP, nothing yet about the skills though... and that's just something I heard
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next