Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Event Training AA Monsters

+37
Penance
light
J-Tin
ryesteve
kyan
Gespens
GS693
Delilah
jlflour
Ripshard
Mojo611
hobby347
God_of_War
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
Sabrez95
doublej1965
silentsong
lasthuhu
kristova
chaosknight
blah
Swatnoodle
faithnomorex
General Osf
SkyUnderTheSea
Armitaage
LeadWing85
Stormbringer65
Trakt
Jin_HD
Horg
Bestron2
Liberator
Shinzengumi
Sionzris
Ash-2380786695
41 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Event Training AA Monsters - Page 5 Empty Re: New Event Training AA Monsters

Post by GS693 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:47 pm

I liked the ones that used bp. Or gave skilled monsters for rewards... this one feels like they slapped it together to try to use up all the free stuff they gave away, and the next one will have you really need to use up potions.

GS693

Back to top Go down

New Event Training AA Monsters - Page 5 Empty Re: New Event Training AA Monsters

Post by silentsong Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:51 pm

GS693 wrote:I liked the ones that used bp. Or gave skilled monsters for rewards... this one feels like they slapped it together to try to use up all the free stuff they gave away, and the next one will have you really need to use up potions.

Yeah I think they just tossed this one out real quick to buy them time to come up with the next event.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by GS693 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:59 pm

(And eat people who don't have 800+ stamina's ep up real quick)

GS693

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 am

Before this event started, I was glad that it was a one week event. The stretch of two week events was becoming a drag.

I'm perfectly fine with a simple, straightforward event such as this if there were an opportunity for decent rewards. If they threw in some sort of clan activity related to leveling, a ranking of some kind, and the ability to obtain Dark Summons, this event would be fine. A good event gives you a reason to want to log in and progress as much as possible.

The fact of the matter is the only possible good to come from this event is the AA. Learning that the AA is effectively unobtainable for non-prog, non-EP users, the event is ultimately a waste. Sure, I'll push to try to get the A/A+, but a week's event for one A+ is no reason for excitement.

Sorry for the rant, and here's to hoping for another Repudiate Lab next week...

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 am

faithnomorex wrote:Learning that the AA is effectively unobtainable for non-prog, non-EP users, the event is ultimately a waste.
Isn't this the same requirement for every event AA? Unless if you count the recent BP16 AAs, which most people feel are completely worthless.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 am

if these AAs were anything useful ok... but wasting so much EP on smth that will be worth nothing in comparison? No reason at all.

Give me a Sin Demon AA 16BP. I'll blast EP like crazy Wink
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Tin Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:06 pm

For everyone complaining about the weak AAs think about a few things:
1) How many newer players have been able to get the first few collectors accomplishments because of this?
2) Have you ever wondered why on earth all the easy monsters to get from the recent events are 16 bp? Think long and hard about the future.

Also starting tomorrow or the day after the amount of evolution stones you receive will increase greatly. These AAs will become obtainable for many as they aren't anything "great".

J-Tin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Yes, the achievement that is as close to useless as you can get, I barely notice a difference at rank 5 or 6.

If you are talking about a full team of 16 BP AA+ no skill creatures...any halfway decent A+ team will be able to beat that team without breaking a sweat.

These new AAs are useless, I would use a A+ with a good skill any and everyday over one of those. A-Team wanted to make AAs more available to the general public, but all they did was cheapen the legendary rank and ruined the AA filter on the auction.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by light Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 pm

What makes you so sure there'll be a stone "frenzy" portion to this event? What incentive would A-Team have to do that on a one week event as weak as this one?

light

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:17 pm

light wrote:What makes you so sure there'll be a stone "frenzy" portion to this event? What incentive would A-Team have to do that on a one week event as weak as this one?

Because there is one now. Smile

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by light Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Well, logged in and saw "discovery rate increased" for what that's worth. Grats, A-Team on being predictable.

light

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Suuuuuuuurprise!
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Penance Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there.

Point 1: The new AAs are 'Omni' Dragon, Bird and Wolf

Point 2: At rank A, The Sin guy is called Demon Dragon Karna (or something like that)

My guess, this is the introduction of AA's that count as multiple creature types.

Might be wrong, but just saying.

Penance

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 pm

They already posted the cards on the palringo group, Rancor is a Beast, Sin is a Wyrm and Tyranny is a Beast. Doubt that A-Team will introduce any new species considering the appearance of the new species down cards.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by kristova Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:47 am

i spent about 85eps in this event to obtain an AA. was able to traded the prog+ for a Paimon+ Max last night so that the damage has been controlled.

Just hope that the AA won't be skilless that's all.

kristova

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:01 am

@kristova it WILL be skill-less, like mentioned earlier, they were posted on palringo. These AAs are exactly like the AAs that we've had in the last 2 events.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 am

cost far too much to get a skill-less 20bp AA. Much better off getting a vlad, odin, taroth, db, even dru at that rate.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:49 am

Lol, the cards posted on palringo are EXACTLY like the AAs from the last two events. You will still be able to get a bp combo with them, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 am

Armitaage wrote:Lol, the cards posted on palringo are EXACTLY like the AAs from the last two events. You will still be able to get a bp combo with them, lol

Its been updated to bp20 so not even that.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kristova Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:52 am

oh my god i am fcuked!!!!!!!! nail://r13.imgfast.net/users/1316/11/90/30/smiles/2845350077.gif" alt="" />

can someone post the pic on here please? i dont know where to search for it on palringo

kristova

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:30 pm

affraid I knew they were gonna be low BP, but i didn't know they were gonna be skill less... That's really bad.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:27 pm

@ kyan, wait and see what you gonna get when you can collect them, I hope you have your complain email ready along with screenshots, lol :-P
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Armitaage wrote:@ kyan, wait and see what you gonna get when you can collect them, I hope you have your complain email ready along with screenshots, lol :-P

oh i'm not going after them but many people who have finish one reported its 20bp. They can't just lower it on the final release to 16bp so the preview in parlingo might not be the final product.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by adohicree Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:29 pm

kyan wrote:
Armitaage wrote:@ kyan, wait and see what you gonna get when you can collect them, I hope you have your complain email ready along with screenshots, lol :-P

oh i'm not going after them but many people who have finish one reported its 20bp. They can't just lower it on the final release to 16bp so the preview in parlingo might not be the final product.

Kyan

I can confirm that they are 20bp at least thats what the little pic says. I did the Seta one and working on the second one. I'm going with the hope that there is a chance when you plus it that it becomes something else. Wishful thinking i know but who knows. If nothing else it looks a lot cooler than the 16bp stuff.
adohicree
adohicree

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Just prepare a complaint email to send on Thursday, lol. I know my source on palringo is not wrong, lol. I'm checking in with him pretty much daily, lol, so I will know if they change the true bp of the actual card, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next