Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading with players from others guilds

2 posters

Go down

Trading with players from others guilds Empty Trading with players from others guilds

Post by Eddymunz21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:49 pm

I am in the sin guild. Say I want to trade with someone in psycho or rancor who posts available trades and their player Id on the forum. How do I execute the trade? The game does not let me input their player Id anywhere that I know of. Am I missing something? and how do I do this?

Thank you

Eddymunz21

Back to top Go down

Trading with players from others guilds Empty Re: Trading with players from others guilds

Post by BeastMode Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Well you can tell them to post a message on the highest ranked player's wall and then you can go and click on their name. So for example, right now Aids is the highest ranked player so if you want to trade with someone, just tell that person to post something on Aids wall and you can go and click on their name.

BeastMode

Back to top Go down

Trading with players from others guilds Empty Re: Trading with players from others guilds

Post by Eddymunz21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:20 pm

thank you so much. very appreciated

Eddymunz21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down