Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds using cards from different guilds

2 posters

Go down

Guilds using cards from different guilds Empty Guilds using cards from different guilds

Post by Xoct Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Say I am of Guild Sin, is it effective of me to use Covert or Psycho teams let alone individual cards? I have seen two summoners from Tyranny using full Impulse teams, so that is what made me wonder.
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Guilds using cards from different guilds Empty Re: Guilds using cards from different guilds

Post by kyan Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Xoct wrote:Say I am of Guild Sin, is it effective of me to use Covert or Psycho teams let alone individual cards? I have seen two summoners from Tyranny using full Impulse teams, so that is what made me wonder.

It is generally more effective to use your own guild. When you use a monster from your own guild you get a 5-10.5% bonus to all its stat depending on your achievement. So basically a tyranny using an impulse team is 5-10% less effective than a sin player with the same team. On the other hand, sin demon team are hard hitting so that can be better than the psycho team they can put together. If you're just putting in 1 of anther guild. You lose a 10% to attack and defense from having a guild combo and its generally not recommended unless you get a species combo out of that addition and even than its borderline.

Good luck,
Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down