Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could switch guilds, would you do it?

+2
I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!
Ologolos
6 posters

Go down

If you could switch guilds, would you do it? Empty If you could switch guilds, would you do it?

Post by Ologolos Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm

I've grown attached to the Tyranny guild. Sure, I've invested a ton of time in this game under the banner of Tyranny, but I think I like the monsters better, too. Maybe I'm biased. So I'd like to know...

If you could change guilds now without losing any bonuses, would you do it? and why?
(You couldn't switch to Cypher, though)
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

If you could switch guilds, would you do it? Empty Re: If you could switch guilds, would you do it?

Post by I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!! Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 am

I did a reboot to get out of sin... the progs cost to much & event cards to little... should have committed to Rancor instead of tyranny but I l9ce me some pyscho brutes...

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!

Back to top Go down

If you could switch guilds, would you do it? Empty Re: If you could switch guilds, would you do it?

Post by zzz1998 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 pm

I have been playing as Tyranny for so long that I have grown to hate other guilds (especially sin) at this point.  Someone has to pay me quite a lot of ep for me to switch.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:38 pm

I would have said yes about 5 months ago for sure.  The covert rewards were easily the best sellers while the covert progs were the cheapest and easiest to find.  However, with how the game has changed, I don't think that guild matters much.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!! Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Dude covert progs are still half the price of sin within a day or 2 of the event starting... just like before!!! To much supply=little demand...

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:22 pm

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!! wrote:Dude covert progs are still half the price of sin within a day or 2 of the event starting... just like before!!! To much supply=little demand...
I've noticed that too. A covert prog I had a while back was worth something when it was trade-able (back when trading progs during an event was blocked). Now they've dropped considerably out of obscurity. (Then again it wasn't the most synthetically appealing monster you've seen Laughing )

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am

Nope, I am happy to be in Rancor, being the underdog has it's perks and yea I love cheap stuff :3
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down