Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADRENALINE RUSH (Top Clan on the Forum | Active Players Only)

+47
Kickfury7
Miggy
B$
u429909
iluvawhooty
Horg
Syllaron
Armitaage
Nextfear
Fredler
kssndra
sepiroth
Zerokei
S1N1ST3R
Risca
a.k.a.UNLORD
qalnor
XJF
Getowned88
DevilJin6Six6
HughRichardHed
Maduk
xalthos
PickleD
light
bizzle
SwtLaotiaNix7
chaosknight
Facerape
Abrakadaver
richc
otaviop
ctigers124
Yert
Raoul
Kazmari
Vidroha
NaztySunshine
Sionzris
Link177
derpados
InIt2WinIt
TotDoc
Deemo
Chrakal
Xavarir
Event Horizon
51 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ADRENALINE RUSH (Top Clan on the Forum | Active Players Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: ADRENALINE RUSH (Top Clan on the Forum | Active Players Only)

Post by Risca Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Do you currently have any openings? I might be interested in joining before vagrant lands.

Risca

Back to top Go down

ADRENALINE RUSH (Top Clan on the Forum | Active Players Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: ADRENALINE RUSH (Top Clan on the Forum | Active Players Only)

Post by Event Horizon Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:21 am

We have a branch clan available. Recently acquired. This is a mostly dead clan at the moment. 4 actives in it right now. lol

Anyone is welcome to join. What we are really looking for though.. is to absorb another clan.
Currently: ATK at 6, DEF at 5, and HP at 5. 72.6k Honor Points. Bloodstone. Lvl 39 with 29 member slots.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Bump.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

ADRENALINE RUSH (Top Clan on the Forum | Active Players Only) - Page 4 Empty Looking to Join

Post by S1N1ST3R Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:57 am

I'm a level 97 sin member and im looking for an active clan. I am currently in a clan but that can change fast since nobody is active. I have donated 13mil gold in my current clan so im all for donations and helping out. Let me know if you're interested in signing me up or if there is room. Thank you!

S1N1ST3R

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Ok. I checked your profile.. which wasn't that easy since the ID number listed in your sig is invalid. =)
We are interested.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Bump.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerokei Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm a level 50 sin player, very active, also with a friend who just started (sub 20 level as of now). We're both looking for an active clan as the one I am in now is very dead. ID: 1613029408

Zerokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Sorry. But we're really only looking for lvl 80+ members.
If you're interested in a temporary/no requirements clan with fairly high stats, you are welcome to join our branch clan HERE.

Clan ID: 10177853
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by sepiroth Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 pm

I would be interested in joining..

Name(and Guild): Sepiroth (tyr)
Player ID: 1987061082
Lvl:85
Formation:WWSP, Clarissa, WWO, SGQ, WWE (5x combo)
sepiroth
sepiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by kssndra Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Name(and Guild): kassandra (Tyranny)
Player ID: 2168935605
Lvl: 83
Formation: Snowstorm Dragon, Dragon of Pluto, Crystal Dragon, Dragon of Saturn, Tiamut

kssndra

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Please clear an ally spot when applying. ^^
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by kssndra Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sorry about that, ally spot cleared

kssndra

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Is one account an alt?
And are you active? I see some really old messages on your walls. Razz

Sepiroth's formation looks fine. But kassandra's is not so great. I would say yes to the first and no to the second. We generally don't accept alts also.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by sepiroth Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Kassandra is more active than I am, both of us log on daily though. Thank you for the response and offer but I'll be following her to whichever clan she winds up at.
sepiroth
sepiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fredler Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:03 am

Hello, I was looking for a more active clan than the one I am currently in.

Ingame Name: fredler (tyranny)
Lvl: 89
Player ID: 2225948146
Team: SGQ+m (4), SBW+m (5), WWE+m (5), CBW+m (8 ), WWO+m (10)

Honestly I have not yet ranking the the top 500 in an event but, i am ranking higher all the time... I am also active and want to contribute. Being in an active clan would make the game more interesting for me and I'd put more effort in than I already do.

Thanks for having a look Very Happy

Fredler

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Bump.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextfear Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 pm

I might be interested in joining my current clan isn't very active and we only have a few people donating gold. I know I'm lower leveled but i have like a 98% win rate in battles with all of my loses coming before I got hundred, kag, cannon and hellfield. Currently using Bloodfest because he has his DEA maxed.

Guild: Sin
ID: 1649747109
Level: 66
Normal Formation:
- Hundred Flame Demon | A+ | Lv.70 | Impulse down (4)
- Bloodfest Demon | A+ | Lv.70 |DEA (20)
- Flame Kagutsuchi | A+ | Lv.70 | DED (20)
- Hellfield Devil Asura | A+ | Lv.70 | IPA (5)
- Child of Pit | A+ | Lv.70 | Agility (20)

Battle event:
- Two Face Devil | A+ | Lv.70 |
- Explosive demon | AA+ | Lv.88 |
- Red Flash Soruluna | AA+ | Lv.1 |
- Beelzebub | A+ | Lv.70 |
- Child of Pit | A+ | Lv.70 | Agility (20)

I have a cannonfire + that I haven't finished leveling up because I'm trying to either collect enough DEA to hit 20 or trade him with some ep for a maxed cannon. Included my battle event formation in case you check on me while I'm using the lower BP monsters.

Nextfear

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:30 am

Sorry. But at this time.. you're a little low lvl to join us. Your battle record is nice though. =)
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 am

lol, it's ok, we're taking him. voting out one of our last inactives to make room for him as we speak.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Bump.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllaron Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Name(and Guild): Syllaron Tyranny
Player ID: 1418996621
Lvl:73
Formation:
Gold Gorger Dragon reg maxed(Leader) 5 Ded, Hell Ice Dragon +m 6 Ipa, Dragon of Saturn +m 2 Undead Down, Snowstorm Dragon +m 3 Psycho Down, & White Silver Dragon +m 5 Impulse Down.

The clan I'm in now isn't really active and not really focused to really playing. You guys sound like you guys are looking to be the best and that what I like Smile
Well Thanks for allowing me the chance!

Syllaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 pm

...you used an attack spirit on a hell ice dragon?
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Horg wrote:...you used an attack spirit on a hell ice dragon?

He probably means Fire/Ice...people confuse them all the time

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvawhooty Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 am

U guys are an impressive clan I must say. And formed on my birthday xD lol
makes me realize I'm way to active and ahead of clan I'm in now lol gee..thanks ;p
iluvawhooty
iluvawhooty

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:12 am

lol. Thanks.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next