Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players. RECRUITMENT OPEN

+40
Brotastrophy
gbears16
CaptainJake
Henry10
Itherian
Hauzuwienix
Demi
Firecracker
Scratch102
HelloKitty
FireThunder
Elfmiere
xzjn9p
flipnotik
juggernaut
Qui Gon Ginn
Terecon
Agonistes
Maduk
Azx
Bestron2
verbalkintify
laddder
Breech
Vegetis
Cathias
sonicjet
Neovictorian
fatality219
Sessha
Stormbringer65
scynsiris
redryanhair
Basho
Yurinasaurus
keyser sose
blah
JessicaMD
iGoD
larry378
44 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  Empty Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players. RECRUITMENT OPEN

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 am

Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  F10
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Treaty Organization
Our Allies Include: Adrenaline Rush, Department Sin, and Sinnerz
If you are a clan general and interested in joining our alliance, please inquire in the following thread:
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11507-sin-tyranny-and-rancor-summit

DISCLAIMER: please indicate your interest in joining our clan in THIS THREAD; as a policy; we do not accept 'random' requests. If you PM me with your enlistment request, and then try join, and a lieutenant checks this thread for your info, and doesn't see it; you will be rejected.
this can obviously be rectified at a later time, but for the sake of everyone's convenience; post here!

Current Facilities; D/A/H : 10/10/10
Current Rank; Moonstone
Current Membership; 23/33 RECRUITMENT OPEN

See spoiler for historical information/membership requirements
Spoiler:

If you're interested in joining... please make a post here!
Containing...

Player Name:
Player ID:
#Player Guild:
#Current Formation: just the monsters, don't need all the skill levels and levels
#Formation Score: must be 50 or greater, see info about formation score and calculator below!

#- this will not be used in ANY way shape or form to disqualify or give greater precedence to your application*, we're just interested in this for roster reasons

*provided your formation meets score requirements; e.g. if you apply with a form score of 56 and someone else applies after your with 70, you're still going to be the one who joins first.

For Example, here's MY application. feel free to copy this, remove my info, and insert yours!

Player Name: Larry
Player ID: 2252184237
Player Guild: Sin
Current Formation: ash/raminas/banish/gorger(php)/moonc(Dea)
Formation Score: 78

FORMATION SCORE CALCULATION(in spoiler)
Spoiler:

Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  Legend10
Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  Mlist10
Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  Olist10

Wall of Shame; former members; good riddance, hope you choke on a dick
JediMindTricks

NEWS:

1. Check out this terrific alternate clan logo which is great for signatures which was made by our very own former lt. Jezebel (Jezebel Demonshire here on the forums)

Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  Fu5c7c

2. S.T.A.R.S. has a joint clan with space available for applicants to the primary alliance clans: Please refer to the information in the link below if you are trying to apply to Monster Corp. and we are currently full.

LINK>> http://www.ds-forum.com/t11507-sin-tyranny-and-rancor-summit

Last edited by larry378 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 56 times in total
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  Empty Re: Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players. RECRUITMENT OPEN

Post by iGoD Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Player Name: iGoD / lvl 44
Player Id: 2017585005
Current Formation: BBD+, Asura+, Flame Kag+, Beelze+, Pit+

iGoD

Back to top Go down

Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players.  RECRUITMENT OPEN  Empty Re: Monster Corp. The Active Clan for Active Players. RECRUITMENT OPEN

Post by JessicaMD Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome aboard iGod!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Lol Larry nice clan name/intro.

Good luck with your new clan.

Technically speaking, I wouldn't mind joining your clan that much, except for a few things:

1. I'm poor. I mean, it wouldn't be too hard to scrape out 50k to leave my current clan, but still, not very nice and also means few donations from me(which you might be okay with).
2. My clan isn't that bad. After some work kicking some people(10 inactives or so), it's looking okay. Not great, not bad either. And there are a couple of "friends" that I have(like Stormbringer(Larry, you should know him), but he could move)
3. I'm lieutenent at the moment for the clan. It would be rude to my clan if I picked up, and probably suck since I did do a fair amount of recruiting for the clan.

Anyways, good luck with churning My teacher said good "job" out.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks blah,

As long as there are open spots, you and Stormbringer (haha yeah I know him, we recently went through some pretty thorough trade negotiations, which I think we BOTH came out of with something we were really looking for) are both welcome to join us!

I'm really glad that you could *fix* your clan! The problem with ours was that the general and lts just... weren't there. There were people who wanted to join, but couldn't because we had 15-20 accounts that hadn't been touched in probably weeks, and we couldn't get rid of them! We really wanted to fix it, but it just didn't seem possible within a reasonable timeframe (unless we waited for every single person to be auto-kicked for inactivity, that could have taken months!)

and about the donation; I'll actually just copy and paste what I say in the welcome letter Smile

"All we ask is that you donate what gold you can (I understand if your priority may be finishing maxing out your team or something), but every little bit helps us get the facilities upgraded which is a plus for everyone!"

If that's something that's stopping you from joining us, don't let it. Nobody is ever going to get kicked or harrased for not donating.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:52 pm

The gold's not a huge issue, but it is an unpleasant one. It'll take me a bit to save up, but not too bad.

My general's an okay guy. He shows up now and then, enough to boot people and do some work, but I haven't seen him a huge amount.

In the meantime, I'll try to stockpile 50k gold and see how it goes. Maybe I'll join if my clan gets more inactive. 140 chars on a cell phone kind of sucks if you want to do wake up calls/expulsions, but it's doable.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 pm

blah wrote:The gold's not a huge issue, but it is an unpleasant one. It'll take me a bit to save up, but not too bad.

My general's an okay guy. He shows up now and then, enough to boot people and do some work, but I haven't seen him a huge amount.

In the meantime, I'll try to stockpile 50k gold and see how it goes. Maybe I'll join if my clan gets more inactive. 140 chars on a cell phone kind of sucks if you want to do wake up calls/expulsions, but it's doable.

That sounds fine with me Smile

By the way: I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not trying to 'pressure' you into leaving your current clan or anything like that! If the situation over there is working out for you, please don't leave on my account! As I said in the intro, we were founded by a group of players frustrated by inactivity in our old clan, and were willing to relinquish the static benefits of membership (stat boost facilities, which were SOMEWHAT developed at that point) in exchange for a more active group. I can't promise that our facilities will be maxed out in X days, or that our honor points will place us at ranking Y. We are 'starting from scratch' but if you would like to join us in this little venture, we certainly welcome you!
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Nah, my clan is basically tolerable but mediocre for the moment, which is kind of odd. It's not that rich either, 1.5% is okay but not great. Donations have pretty much died down, but I keep decent tabs on our members, and I'll decide whether to leave or not in a couple weeks.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I may pop on over, if that's all right. there are only 4 active players in my current clan, and I'm one of them. I'll need to figure out how to come up with the 50K to drop from a clan, too. And, yeah... I know what you mean about the mobius event.

Anyways, here goes.

Player Name: Bobby Ray (Keyser Sose on the forums)
Player Level: 54
Current Formation: Hell Scythe Mantis+, Cruel Black Wings+, HH Spider+, Dark Elf Berserker+, Gigas+

Somewhat of a rag-tag bunch, but slowly leveling some other reds to swap in.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Alrighty, I await your application in-game! Btw; try post in this thread again when you're ready to join, because I'll get a notification on my phone so I can let ya in quickly.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

ok. crystal farming, here I come. sadly, I got 2 lord of void, and 2 B summons the last time I had 4 crystals...

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:23 pm

go pvp the crap out of everything. You might get lucky and get 20k Smile

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Just play the event and sell the crappy 10+bp bs it drops like crazy. That's some easy c­ash Wink

Last edited by larry378 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 pm

I mean, you're not doing anything with your bp, so why waste extra time clicking when you can waste other people's hard earned m0ney?

Essentially made 50k today by now.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Try using BOTH in conjunction. Battle and do the event and dump crappy B mons. I've added 100k to clan fund today from battles + selling event drops. And got about 20k leftover for upping skills on maxed mons
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I find that much of the My teacher said good "job" comes from other people... I wonder where most of the gold in the game comes from.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurinasaurus Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Player Name: Yurinasaurus
Player ID: 2088498025
Current Formation: Hellfire Talos, Jade Rhinoceros Beetle, Uncouth Child, Child of Pit, Cruel Black Wings +

It would be awesome if I could join! Smile

Yurinasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 am

Well... I made enough, dropped, and applied. I'll donate what I can.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by Basho Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 am

Basho
Sin
Asura+, Endless+, Paimon+, Pit+, Spite+
Would very much like to join. I am currently in a clan that has close to max bonus, but has basically fallen apart. Hardly any active members. I will probably dump them this afternoon, if you have an open spot.

Basho

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 am

Basho, you are welcome to join us. We await your join request!
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by redryanhair Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

I really hope I get an invite cuz i already spent the 50k to drop my old crappy non-active guild Smile

Player Name: redryan
Player ID: 2451948464
Player Guild: Tyranny
Current Formation: Fafnir+, White Winged Oracle, Elf Commander+, Gigas+, White Winged Colossus

I have lots of other A/A+ monsters cuz I know i don't have the best formation and will probably change once I learn how to play better. Would really like an active guild since I log in probably 10-12 times a day.

Thanks guys!

redryanhair

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 pm

You are more than welcom redryan, just send us an enlistment request at

26818537 Smile
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Basho Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Sent a joint request, thanks! Looking forward to being in a clan with people that play and use clan chat.

Basho

Back to top Go down

Post by scynsiris Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 am

Man this is exactly what I was looking for. My old clan was great and super helpful at the start, but after people started becoming inactive, it just fell apart. Hope I get in!

Player Name: Socks
Player ID: 2385024413
Current Formation: Forsaken Birth Fiend+, Blunt Blade Devil+, Kyuuki+, Blazing Dragonoid+, Child of Pit+

scynsiris

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 am

No problem! Just shoot us an enlistment request!
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next