Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 active Players looking for a Clan

3 posters

Go down

5 active Players looking for a Clan Empty 5 active Players looking for a Clan

Post by Maduk Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:01 pm

We just dont have the numbers as proved by the clan event - 5 of us are looking for an active can to join - ive been on every day for just shy of a year same with most of the others (other than when I was sunning myself ofc!)

Drop me a pm we would like to come as a group - all easy going and up for supporting a clan where needed

cheers

Mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

5 active Players looking for a Clan Empty Re: 5 active Players looking for a Clan

Post by MoRandi Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:23 pm

PM sent

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

5 active Players looking for a Clan Empty Re: 5 active Players looking for a Clan

Post by charliex24 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:44 am

Hi, my name is Destiny on the game and I'm the General of the Ronin clan.  We're looking for some active players who are mostly interested in clan battles.  We're a fun group of people who help one another get stronger.  We use the app Line to talk to each other and plan battles, but we also talk about a wide variety of subjects and have just been becoming better friends in the process.  Our clan ID is 94858801 and my ID is 2259273353.  Or you can contact me on Line, my user ID is cp8204 and my name is Dylan.  I hope I hear from you.  Have a great day!

PS  You may also PM me here.  My user name is charliex24

charliex24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down