Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for the new event? You be the Judge

+14
light
ctigers124
darkeon
Armitaage
andycard69
NIK
Mojo611
Khastarax
Alamirion
prancey
Primceee
Jin_HD
alphakennyken
Gargos
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tips for the new event? You be the Judge Empty Tips for the new event? You be the Judge

Post by Gargos Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:57 am

So after spending all of 10 minutes on this new event. Something has occurred to me. I've kind of realized that it's way better to just try and search all the squares rather then go straight to the boss. The reason for this is that, this event doesn't count the floors but the amount of potion thingys you get. To constantly just face the boss and move on will increase the amount of energy it costs to search a square. So to collect as many potion things as you can until the energy it costs to search becomes astronomical. Wouldn't this be a good strategy? Let me know if I'm missing something.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Tips for the new event? You be the Judge Empty Re: Tips for the new event? You be the Judge

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 am

Makes sense.

Damn too late for me now, progressed already to a decent level

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Tips for the new event? You be the Judge Empty Re: Tips for the new event? You be the Judge

Post by Jin_HD Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 pm

For the lower levels this would be good to try but I think once you get to the higher levels where you get more potions per boss it may be irrelevant. I could be wrong tho.

Jin_HD

Back to top Go down

Post by Primceee Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Mission energy 1~13 do all mission .
Above 13 straight to boss .

Primceee

Back to top Go down

Post by prancey Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Shame this 1 is so short, I'm enjoying it and the rewards seem decent. Anyone gotten an old event summons? Wonder if something like a Vic could be summoned...

prancey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alamirion Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:49 pm

When I see the others floors missions cost more, I instinctively start doing what Gargos says. I am now at floor 9, 4 energy points per mission and I have completed 14 sets. It is good, isn't it?

Alamirion

Back to top Go down

Post by Khastarax Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:57 pm

prancey wrote:Shame this 1 is so short, I'm enjoying it and the rewards seem decent. Anyone gotten an old event summons? Wonder if something like a Vic could be summoned...

Got 1 Spite Devil Mage from such a summon.

Question: They mention something about a "Legendary summoner" that supposedly would fill your nuclei bar to completion, and which I guess is a random occurring Boss event when you are doing missions outside floor Boss hunting? Can anyone confirm that they got this at some point?
Khastarax
Khastarax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_HD Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Khastarax wrote:
prancey wrote:Shame this 1 is so short, I'm enjoying it and the rewards seem decent. Anyone gotten an old event summons? Wonder if something like a Vic could be summoned...

Got 1 Spite Devil Mage from such a summon.

Question: They mention something about a "Legendary summoner" that supposedly would fill your nuclei bar to completion, and which I guess is a random occurring Boss event when you are doing missions outside floor Boss hunting? Can anyone confirm that they got this at some point?

I got a undead sorcerer form flashback summon

Jin_HD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojo611 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm

I got a Blood Blade Devil from the Library event I think it said, Is it any good? I cant find it in ..
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojo611 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Mojo611 wrote:I got a Blunt Blade Devil in a summon , from the Library event I think it said, Is it any good? I cant find it anywhere ..
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Post by NIK Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Yea I was up to 4 energy points a move till I realized it made more sense to not find the boss after a few squares you can figure out were he is and find him if your almost out. As for the summons they were good till I got to ten (flashback summon) magic bolt Clarissa not to bad but on eleven sets I got a undead summon and got a zombie + lol yes the same 2bp c+ you get on like the first mission
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

Post by andycard69 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm

So does the cost top out at 13 energy. I am at 38F and will skip to the boss if it never costs more.

andycard69

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:47 pm

andycard69 wrote:So does the cost top out at 13 energy. I am at 38F and will skip to the boss if it never costs more.

So far I'm at floor 60 and it still costs 13 energy, so I dont think it changes.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by prancey Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 pm

This event will be forever known as the greatest ever event ever!

Seems I played the role of prophet with the above comment for in my first flashback summon this is exactly what I got.

oh!
my!
god!

prancey

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:26 am

Lol, the event was good until A TEAM went and f'ed up a well designed part of the event that, before the change, made the competition for top 200 much fairer than in other events. It's the event battles. Before mid-afternoon on 08 / 25, you were given opponents that had a team with about the same total bp cost as your own team's bp cost, and who were as close to your level as possible. It actually gave value to dark lords and rank B+ and below cards. Now, regardless of the bp cost of your team, the game gives you the same opponents you can find in the regular battle page, forcing you to battle with your regular, high bp cost, formation or not at all. While battles took into account your team's bp cost, it was possible to complete sets much more quickly, and anyone could do it. Now, the event's battle system is screwing everyone out of battles except lowbies, and the non-battle part of it is really feasible only for the top players in the game, those who have ep coming out the wazoo. Still, it was good to me while it lasted, I got some nice stuff from it before the change that destroyed the event's competitiveness
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by darkeon Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:54 pm

I know that's not exactly the best place to ask, but i'll drop it here: i summoned a White Wings of Hope from the flashback summon; how much is it worth?

darkeon

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:37 pm

A fair amount. For non + I'd say 10 ep min
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by light Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Armitaage wrote:Before mid-afternoon on 08 / 25, you were given opponents that had a team with about the same total bp cost as your own team's bp cost, and who were as close to your level as possible. It actually gave value to dark lords and rank B+ and below cards. Still, it was good to me while it lasted, I got some nice stuff from it before the change that destroyed the event's competitiveness

This would have been nice to share before the change.

light

Back to top Go down

Post by light Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Armitaage wrote:Before mid-afternoon on 08 / 25, you were given opponents that had a team with about the same total bp cost as your own team's bp cost, and who were as close to your level as possible. It actually gave value to dark lords and rank B+ and below cards. Still, it was good to me while it lasted, I got some nice stuff from it before the change that destroyed the event's competitiveness

light

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:45 pm

If I had been a member of the forum before the change, I might have shared, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by light Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 am

You're forgiven.

light

Back to top Go down

Tips for the new event? You be the Judge Empty WWOH is hard to find and desireable, you can get a VERY decent amount

Post by Mojo611 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 am

darkeon wrote:I know that's not exactly the best place to ask, but i'll drop it here: i summoned a White Wings of Hope from the flashback summon; how much is it worth?
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Tips for the new event? You be the Judge Empty Opportunity?

Post by Mojo611 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 am

light wrote:

Not sure it was an opportunity, most say it was a glitch and are unhappy as I am..
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 am

Most call it a glitch only because they didn't think to keep a maxed A+ dark lord and take advantage of it themselves. I am not saying that you necessarily fall in that category, mojo611, but let's face it, most wouldn't be calling it a glitch if they had thought of doing it themselves. Funny thing is, if everyone had thought of using maxed A+ dark lords, it wouldn't be an issue, since most would not be able to win every fight. I am honestly very disappointed with a team and how they're handling it. The event was looking fairly good until they changed that and essentially made it the same as all the other events, where if you don't have a ton of ep you have no hope of getting in the ranks that get the AA.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 am

If you don't have a ton of EP, then perhaps you should take time to collect monsters, sell them for EP, and WAIT a few events to compete for a top spot like the majority of us with EP.

Then again paying customers are in a different category, but for a free-2-play game, if you honestly think new players should have a prayer at the top 200 rank, you are INSANE!!!

That's the reason A-Team gives out a few AA to lower than rank 200 players (ie: 500 and 1000) ... it gives noobs the chance at an AA. (In fact my 1st AA was obtained that way a few events ago.)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next