Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips & Tricks

5 posters

Go down

Tips & Tricks Empty Tips & Tricks

Post by Outlandish Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Since I saw there was a Guide sticky posted here I figured this was the appropriate place to post this topic.

Tips and Tricks

Tips

1. Invest all your skill points in Energy. As far as I can tell there is no real reason to invest them in Battle.

2. Within the first 5-10 levels, as soon as your energy is less than your XP to level, max out your allies. But it should really be the first thing you do. What I did was I went to the iTunes Store on my PC and loaded up the reviews then sorted by most recent and just went one by one adding people. By sorting by most recent you're more likely to get a quicker acceptance of the request as well as more likely to get an active account.

3. Never use your potions until you start to break around 100 energy and even then, you probably should wait until 200.

4. Make a fake Twitter and Facebook account otherwise your friends will hate you from the daily spam.

5. Try your best to use up all your energy before you level up. DON'T BATTLE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO LEVEL. If you can wait (no need to do new missions) do the mission boss when you need just one energy to level up. So if you're at 69/70 on xp, go after the mission guy. I think this is best because most likely you will not have enough energy to finish up the next mission area so fighting the end boss with just 1 xp left to level can propel you vastly into the next level. This is a debateable tip though. If I get to a mission end boss and I have about 10 energy left and need 10 xp to level, I will farm the loot drop spots.

6. Only sacrifice monsters to level up B and above monsters. Leveling up C rank monsters is not worth the money, you will immediately replace it with a B or better rank monster as soon as it becomes available. Leveling up your default leader is a great way to gain a LOT of xp early and look at Trick #2 for more on that.

7. You can fight an individual player 3 times a day. See Trick #2 on how this is great for you. To quickly locate a player you've previously fought scroll down to the bottom of the home screen and it should read, "You fought XXXX and WON!" "Click" on the player's portrait to the left and you will see their profile and on the right you will see "Battle: X Left". This lets you know how many times, a max of 3, you can fight someone that day.

8. Try your best to have combos for your formation.

Tricks

1. If you're super impatient you can remove your allies and re-add them back to get the +5 energy but only do this when you're at 0 energy otherwise you'll lose the 5 energy and gain nothing. (No longer works, fixing this in an update.)

2. Use the Player Rankings to find easy opponents. There are quite a few people that will just put a single C rank monster as their formation for you to beat. And at low levels this is amazing. You can find Level 20+ players which can get you in upwards of 12 xp per battle into your teen levels. I use JUST a Battle Point 6 monster as my formation when I'm farming xp through battling. I also spend all my gold before doing this otherwise people could attack you while you just have a BP 6 monster as your formation and take a lot of gold from you. Try your best to sacrifice as much as you can before doing this trick.

3. If you have a friend, gift your B and above rank monsters to help one another on the achievements. The achievements can help you recover energy and battle points quicker.

If you have any tips and/or tricks then please post them to share with everyone else.

Last edited by Outlandish on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Outlandish

Back to top Go down

Tips & Tricks Empty Re: Tips & Tricks

Post by JinkoNeko Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:47 am

If anything save and hoard all your potions until ur well past lvl 40-50 with over at least 300 energy. If you saved till then, you will reap the most rewards out of the potions and get crazy benefits. They give you basically 80 bp at start if i remember, which is more than enough until or if u ever get able to pack the special new elites which would break you past 80 bp. So definitely energy is better. A good idea is actually trade all your battle potions for energy to save more energy definitely.

I would suggest against farming collections for raid farming. I've done over 100+ lord of void raids, and frankly it was A HUUUUGE waste of time. The rewards for farming is semi passable, but at the same time greatly delays your progress. If anything farm ONLY after you finished ALL the missions. The later missions will make you wish you spent all your energy towards getting the missions done rather than wasting it on farming.

As for pooling on a strong unit, work towards getting the first lords then beef them up. If your bothering with B-B+ it would be better to check their lvl 1 stats and see which one has better base stats to give the most benefit from. As the leader unit will always gain double its hp value in battles that beefed up unit with the best growth and base stats will help further every bit possible early on either way.

Only use the allies to energy trick for your weak allies, as strong and leveled allies if they accept you would be hard to add again. Allies matter for raids so this trick would not be a good idea when doing raids. Looking for strong allies helps your raids as total attack power adds to the raid attack so better stronger allies are a plus.

The achievements are nice and good to get started early but don't really need to go out of the way to bother with, even with a larger collection the reductions and bonuses are so slight it's actually pretty annoying how little they give you for working so hard.

-----------------------
Stuff to add

Try experimenting with combos' there are various combos to use and you are not bound to the combo of your own guild as you can use any same type, same species, same rank etc combos and more.

If you're able to get lords eventually don't bother leveling them just yet. Try to get another and evolve them. The evolutions are costly but they are much better for use when evolved than unevolved.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm

The energy trick no longer works.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlandish Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Vorpal wrote:The energy trick no longer works.

You mean the energy ally trick? Yes. Looks like they figured that out. :-(

Outlandish

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlandish Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 pm

JinkoNeko wrote:I would suggest against farming collections for raid farming. I've done over 100+ lord of void raids, and frankly it was A HUUUUGE waste of time. The rewards for farming is semi passable, but at the same time greatly delays your progress. If anything farm ONLY after you finished ALL the missions. The later missions will make you wish you spent all your energy towards getting the missions done rather than wasting it on farming.

But see, if you get to the end of a mission chain and you only have like 10 energy left and need 10 to level, you're going to waste it if you go ahead and defeat the boss. The boss will give you more than that when you beat him resetting your energy. So you essentially missed out on doing missions and also helping you get more xp towards your next level.

JinkoNeko wrote:As for pooling on a strong unit, work towards getting the first lords then beef them up. If your bothering with B-B+ it would be better to check their lvl 1 stats and see which one has better base stats to give the most benefit from. As the leader unit will always gain double its hp value in battles that beefed up unit with the best growth and base stats will help further every bit possible early on either way.

Working towards a lord would go against your previous suggestion of not. Leveling a lord would be fine but I think you'd spend more time and energy trying to get him rather than just not worrying about it and focus on the level B you start out with. If you follow the tip/trick I give about just fighting people with weak formations then you don't even need a lord.

JinkoNeko wrote:Only use the allies to energy trick for your weak allies, as strong and leveled allies if they accept you would be hard to add again. Allies matter for raids so this trick would not be a good idea when doing raids. Looking for strong allies helps your raids as total attack power adds to the raid attack so better stronger allies are a plus.

Unfortunately they fixed this now so we don't even need to consider it. :-(

JinkoNeko wrote:The achievements are nice and good to get started early but don't really need to go out of the way to bother with, even with a larger collection the reductions and bonuses are so slight it's actually pretty annoying how little they give you for working so hard.

I don't know, 10-15 seconds off each energy adds up when you're AFK and have such a large pool to fill. Also the XP per hour... it all adds up. Now, the BP reward is pretty crap.

Outlandish

Back to top Go down

Post by boredomi Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm

What I like to do to gain fast gold is (assuming you have lots of energy) go to mission 7 (beach outpost) i like doing the second stage. Vidofiner gives 800 gold when sold and the spider gives 700 i believe..just rack up a ton of em and sell em. it only costs 3 energy per click

Last edited by boredomi on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
boredomi
boredomi

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Aren't they resetting all the honor points players have so far?
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 pm

NightMend wrote:Aren't they resetting all the honor points players have so far?

Ya... it sucks.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down