Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold?

+3
Doofus
Hecatonchyr
mikejoneswho
7 posters

Go down

Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold? Empty Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold?

Post by mikejoneswho Sun May 13, 2012 4:26 am

Post any strats to faming gold you have.

mikejoneswho

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold? Empty Re: Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold?

Post by Hecatonchyr Sun May 13, 2012 10:58 am

1. Attack people. Sometimes you earn 1k, sometimes you find the right guy and earn 100k. It requires strong team as the more powerful you get, you can take down strong players and earn more, because they are more likely to have a lot of gold.

2. Farm Lord of Void crystals :
_energy consumption is 1, and you get a lot of Cs which can be used for sacs or sold for 300 or 400 each. This is the reason why it is hugely better to farm Void than Massacre : because Cs can be sold for more and you get more gold from missions.
_you earn approx 1 lord of void every 6 crystals, which is the thing you don't want.
_you earn approx 10k gold every 2 crystals.
_you earn approx 1 rank B summon every 3 crystals, which is another very good thing to acquire skilled Bs.
So to sum up : 1/6 lord, 3/6 gold, 2/6 rank B summon.

3. Get it from events Smile

You will see that gold is not the limiting factor for sacrifice, it is really easy to get, but Cs to sacrifice are more difficult to get.

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold? Empty Re: Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold?

Post by Doofus Sun May 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Hecatonchyr wrote:
You will see that gold is not the limiting factor for sacrifice, it is really easy to get, but Cs to sacrifice are more difficult to get.

QFT. I currently have a total of 1.5M over 3 accounts, and i don't have enough Cs to level stuff with. (Don't have any A+s to level either, bleh).
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroRegret Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Farm Ritz he has crap formation and drops like 12k per attack. (Like formation that has C's if you have decent B's you'd win. 15x overall ranking)

ZeroRegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 pm

I liked farming massacre better because the loot item drop rate seemed much higher than when I tried void. I managed to go 1/1 on the first 5 loot items for massacre on more than a few occasions, the 6th one was the only one that seemed to ever have an uncommon drop rate. Granted, I always used the C's to sacrifice so I dunno if selling the C's from farming void makes it more gold in the end or not.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Sun May 13, 2012 6:58 pm

I personnaly just make battles sometimes i get like 50k
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any good ways to farm Gold? Empty Diff between farming Massacre and Void

Post by sleekr Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Auren wrote:I liked farming massacre better because the loot item drop rate seemed much higher than when I tried void. I managed to go 1/1 on the first 5 loot items for massacre on more than a few occasions, the 6th one was the only one that seemed to ever have an uncommon drop rate. Granted, I always used the C's to sacrifice so I dunno if selling the C's from farming void makes it more gold in the end or not.

I did a bit of a test of this. Two different accounts, I spent 25 energy on each loot mission in Massacre and Void areas, on both accounts. I kept track of loot drop rates, C drop rates, etc.

I found that the first two loot items in Massacre have a much better drop rate than the rest (nearly 50%, compared to 20-30% for others). This meant that getting loot for Massacre crystals is slightly faster.

However, the C's dropped in Massacre only sell for 100-200, whilst in Void they sell for 300-400. This means that the money earned from gold and C's in Void is pretty much double that earned in Massacre. (Note that this does not count anything earned in the Raids themselves).

Here are the average figures:

To farm 10 Massacre crystals takes around 230 energy, earning (from gold and selling C's) average 14K. (Thats 61g per energy)
To farm 10 Void crystals takes around 270 energy, earning (from gold and selling C's) average 28K. (Thats 104g per enery)

So, if you're wanting to farm gold, go for Void. If you're wanting to farm Crystals, Massacre is slightly better.

On a side note: It is mentioned here and elsewhere in this forum that the ratio's of rewards for Raids (at least for Massacre/Void) was around 50-60% Gold, 30-40% Rank B summon, 10% Raid monster. This appears to have been changed, and now the Rank B summon has the higher percentage, possibly around 70%. So it makes farming crystals solely for gold no longer very viable if you're wasting 10 energy on the Raid boss with only around 30% of getting the gold.

Last edited by sleekr on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

sleekr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down