Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farm raid

4 posters

Go down

Farm raid Empty Farm raid

Post by South.sin Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Well, i'm not sure if i'm doing this right. I am on the second mission and all slots of all stages on that mission is full, but i didn't get neither the first, the second or the third "thing" to make crystals. I still have chance to get these in this mission? Even if all spots are full?

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Farm raid Empty Re: Farm raid

Post by YinYang Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Does this help you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was hoping people would add to it, but it doesn't look like its going anywhere. The list is currently on the second page of the Q&A board.

YinYang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:17 am

Not too sure what you're asking for tbh. If all the slots are full, it only means that you've "discovered" all parts of that mission - you can still replay them and get those monsters and loot items again.

And each crystal has its loot items spread out onto two different areas/stages/whateveryouwanttocallit.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:12 am

Look in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. There is a page for missions telling you where to find the item for all the lord crystals up to the 20th lord.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down