Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best amount of gold to get a good spot on the auction house?

3 posters

Go down

Best amount of gold to get a good spot on the auction house? Empty Best amount of gold to get a good spot on the auction house?

Post by DHGxxCriminal Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 am

so ya was wondering what is the best amount of gold to put down per auction
DHGxxCriminal
DHGxxCriminal

Back to top Go down

Best amount of gold to get a good spot on the auction house? Empty Re: Best amount of gold to get a good spot on the auction house?

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 am

You want near the front, it costs 1m+. Since it's not refundable, I honestly don't see the point of competing for front page of the auction house. I would not spend more than 150k max, and I usually spend only the required 10k, since I don't have the patience to farm dark lord crystals.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Best amount of gold to get a good spot on the auction house? Empty Re: Best amount of gold to get a good spot on the auction house?

Post by kyan Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:20 pm

That totally varies with how much gold is available. When there is a gold shortage you can get in the top 10 page with 100k. When there are alot of gold available it take 500-1mil to get in top 10.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down