Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slumbering Breath

3 posters

Go down

Slumbering Breath Empty Slumbering Breath

Post by howardchen29 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

So just wondering, does slumbering breath follow the formation target thing (target leader, lowest hp, highest hp, etc)? Because if the skill targets a random target wouldnt it become extremely useful? So you start off killing some of the oppoents team, and then slumber comes in and stops another target from attacking. Then next turn u continue attacking a lowest hp target, and the monster with slumber affected will not be able to attack again... Thus it becomes a 5v4...

howardchen29

Back to top Go down

Slumbering Breath Empty Re: Slumbering Breath

Post by mewgirl Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:39 pm

On one site it says that Slumbering Breath is useless because the monster can wake up easily, BUT if it's level 20 then it is really GOOD because the monster stays asleep.

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Nope, slumbering breath always was useless, and always will be. Razz

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by mewgirl Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Okay I found the post I was referring to.  It is here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and it says,

"Slumbering Breath (this one will take a bit of explaining): Lvl 1-19 it essentially puts the monster asleep until attacked or until it awakens one (or two?) turn(s) later. So that means a lvl 1-19 Slumb B needs to be the last monster to attack so that why you don't nullify it's skill cast!! Otherwise, monster 4 puts it to sleep then monster 5 attacks & it awakens. Lvl 20, is boss. It puts it to sleep for the entire time... No matter who attacks it, etc. Yeah... Think abt that for a moment... Agi Up + Slumb B= 5v4. Lots of variables in this but I'll get into that more at the bottom of my post."

The website is poorly done so it does make sense if this is inaccurate, but multiple people should verify.

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down