Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPhone Restore

+4
Zamiel
Vorpal
Nightscar
Yosomono
8 posters

Go down

iPhone Restore Empty iPhone Restore

Post by Yosomono Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm

UGH! iPhone crashed. Haven't backed up since installing DS. When I installed it didn't know my phone and wants new player information. Anyone know a fix for this? Please help if you can. If anyone knows how to get hold of someone on the dev team please let me know! pale
-Edit-
Have the following info for anyone else who needs to get a hold of support.
dsummoner@support.a-tm.co.jp <---Thanks Zamiel! Got a response back from server dead email.
info+iphone+dsummoner@support.a-tm.co.jp <---From in game news the other day
So far no response but I haven't had the emails out for very long.
Waiting on the other email and tried posting to the facebook.
With the announcement on the login on 3/8/12 It looks like Im going to get hosed
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

iPhone Restore Empty Re: iPhone Restore

Post by Nightscar Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 pm

looks like we are on the same boat, but I've failed on asking help on FB and email. No one reapply back on FB and the email just simply failed to send.....

So what is the real email for contacting? I got this one: dsummoner@support.a-tm.co.jp

Nightscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 pm

The second one listed above didn't get returned to me. However I also have not received a response via any communication method as of yet. It sux, I was moving up steadily in the ranks made it as far as 64 with a solid team. I think Lost crashed my phone cause he got scared lol jk. Not. Sure what I'm going to do now. With the loss of my character and the subsequent message they released combined with the pay for soul point system, I may be done. Was fun while it lasted. If I somehow get my character back, I will return if not... I met some cool people hope I see all of you again at the next big thing. Crying or Very sad
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Good luck with this issue.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:33 pm

My email was close :/
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightscar Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 am

Well...they just got back on mine....I guess you should get at least something words from them soon

Good luck buddy.

Nightscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Never received a reply gave up on them. Somtime later they posted this on the homepage FAQ's
When the game is erased from your device, the connection to player data is also erased. To protect your data from being lost, we recommend that players frequently backup their device's data to their computer (i.e. using iTunes and the sync function). Please understand that in the event that the app and link to player data is erased, their is no way for the development team to recover your data.
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by Repella Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 am

I have a new iphone and am trying to restore my character from my old phone. I have a current backup thru iTunes but after restoring my new phone from my old backup, when I start DS, i am prompted to create a new character and choose a guild. Has anyone had any luck moving a char to a new device via iTunes backup? Any help would be appreciated!

(I have emailed ATeam but am too impatient to wait for a reply...)

Repella

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfist Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:09 am

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but, under the Help section ingame -> Inquires & Issues, you have your Player ID and a IID number which pays to write down so you can get your old account back by contacting A Team. Hope this helps out
Godfist
Godfist

Back to top Go down

Post by Repella Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanks for the IID info.

I heard back from ATeam and the backup/restore only works on the same device. There is no way to transfer a character from one device to another.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Repella

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 pm

New accounts have a high chance of summoning an AA, so transfer your monsters and items and take advantage of that Wink

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:32 pm

True, i see few low lvl players with vlad or taroth....
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down