Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formation where to

2 posters

Go down

Formation where to Empty Formation where to

Post by RandomDude Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 am

hello. i need advice on what should i do with my formation and where should i go? i am currently running psycho demons, i have dcc, lilin, typhon, lewd, selene, all a+, all max lvl and skill. i have a total of 400 ep, i was thinking of getting some aa's in the party. the thing is i am clueless as how, who and when. i can spend my money on a victoria and have the complete ultra-psycho formation. i can also sell my form and would probably get a 1-200 ep. but i feel an aa+ formation is the way to go.
i already have some aa's, only ones worth mentioning is wingarm and gold gorger (and kotone). with my ep i can get another one of each and have about 100 left. so that would make it 2 aa+ that i have. but what next? should i try and go for aa wyrms even though i am psycho? i dont particularry want to go to demons because they are super expensive and i dont think taroth/kotone (the most in my price range) are strong. i also dont care about the looks on a team or species etc, i want stats. i also have a few a+ wyrms, should i go the 3a+/2aa+ wyrm combo? is it worth it? i need advice please!

RandomDude

Back to top Go down

Formation where to Empty Re: Formation where to

Post by mewantcookies Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Hmm, the way I see it is u can get a wingarm and gold gorger to evolve yours, then with the rest ep get a banished+ or moonsea+. Add Neptune+ and Venus+ / Kanna+ for very cheap and u have a x4 bonus (wyrm, rarity, level, winged). Sure u have no guild bonus and 2 of your monsters wont have skills but u should get around 85k atk. This would be the best option on your budget.
If u're willing to splunge a little more (2-300 ep) u can get a psycho creation team with nyar (~60 ep), urth (~200), dark terror chimera (300?), devoid (~180) and halu cast (dirt cheap). So that's around 740 ep and should get u higher stats then the previous one, like 95k atk, 100k def.
I've been thinking of a psycho winged one but not sure it's so great and costs more then the other 2. U have Tlon (~250?), Arachno Chi (~350?), Gold Gorger, Neptune, Taroth (last 2 cheap) and will get winged, rarity, level, guild and will get close to 90k atk 90k def.
Not sure I can give u a better response then this. Perhaps someone else will answer and give u a second opinion.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down