Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formation Help

3 posters

Go down

Formation Help Empty Formation Help

Post by Leonairos07 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 am

Just started out a few days ago. My guild is sin and I want to build a good sin team. Right now I'm using a Mystic rancor team that I traded my Dru for. I was wondering what cards I should try to get for the formation, and if anyone is willing to trade me for them. Don't have any Ep's. Just allot of A's that aren't that good. And a few A+'s. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Leonairos07

Back to top Go down

Formation Help Empty Re: Formation Help

Post by TheFury Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 am

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the chances are very good that you made a bad deal trading your Dru. Looking through the bestiary on Rancor mystic monsters, none are worth anything close to an AA, even Dru (the cheapest AA). Though it's possible the mystic team you got has very high skills (and I hope hey have max level), which would balance things a little more. For what it's worth, many people just let their Drus sit around doing nothing, so if you got useful monsters it's at least better than that - just (probably) considerably less than you could have gotten if you had waited for a good deal to come along and sold Dru for EP instead.

As a Sin player, you'll *probably* want to eventually end up with an all-sin team. That'll give you a slight bonus to stats. However, there are other perfectly legitimate paths to follow.

The ultimate key, at least until A-Team releases more skills, is to end up with a balanced team with monster combos, where one of the monsters has the Agility Up skill.

For Sin, your two Agility Up monsters are a beast and a demon. There are at least 4 other good beasts and demons for Sin, so you can definitely get a powerful team there with a species combo bonus. However, the beast team is crazy expensive. Sin has a lot of demons, so you can get together a nice team with somewhat cheap demons without much of a problem. The downside is that the best demons for Sin are also pretty expensive. It'll probably take a long time to get, but it is one of the strongest teams in the game.

You can also go for a cheaper Tyranny agility team. It's not quite as good as the Sin agility team as far as total attack goes (I believe - it does get a +15% attack because they are all winged, but I don't think that's enough to catch up to the Sin team); however, it costs less BP (which is good) and is easier to get (which is good). You'll miss out on the guild bonus for those monsters, but some people still decide to go that route.

For a Sin demon team, pick from the following.

Probably start by going for these 5:

Child of Pit+ (skill - agility up) - the keystone of the formation
Devil of the Abyss+ (skill - increase party attack) - cheap, OK stats, but great skill
Beelzebub+ (skill - venomous breath) - also cheap, very good skill if leveled up
Kali of Massacre+ (skill - psycho down) - OK, medium-cheap cost I think
Deep Dark Demon+ (skill - increase dodge rate) - not bad, medium cost

If you can't get one of the above due to cost, look at the below list:

Lord of Gluttony+ (skill - none) - awful monster, but it'll give you the species bonus
Lord of Faith+ (skill - increase party attack) - slightly less awful, still not good
Sear Djinn+ (skill - pre-emptive strike) - skill almost worthless in an agility team
Firebrand Demon+ (skill - increase party attack) - pretty bad, not as good as Devil of the Abyss

Aim for a few of these in the long run:

Devil of Endless Night+ (skill - decrease enemy defense) - great stats, medium cost
Deep Dark Demon+ (skill - increase dodge rate) - not bad, medium cost
Hellfiend Devil Asura+ (skill - increase party attack) - replaces Firebrand Demon, expensive
Paimon+ (skill - covert down) - fantastic stats, expensive
Balrog of Rage+ (skill - covert down) - incredible, expensive, high BP cost

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonairos07 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:02 am

I actually traded my level 1 Dru for Max + Fairy Doyen Tita, Lost Woods Leshy, Glamarous Alraune, Grieving Mandrake, and Underdark Dvergr. All with skill 7. It's pretty good. But I want a sin team. That's what I was going to trade Dru for but the best I could find was the team above. As for the Sin team I already have Djinn +, Pit +, and Beel + on level 1 which I plan to level up. I keep looking for the others you mentioned but everyone wants EP and I don't have any. Have plenty of cards to trade but don't know if they're worth anything. Just have to keep looking for someone who's willing to trade.

Leonairos07

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:41 am

Leonairos07 wrote:I actually traded my level 1 Dru for Max + Fairy Doyen Tita, Lost Woods Leshy, Glamarous Alraune, Grieving Mandrake, and Underdark Dvergr. All with skill 7. It's pretty good. But I want a sin team. That's what I was going to trade Dru for but the best I could find was the team above. As for the Sin team I already have Djinn +, Pit +, and Beel + on level 1 which I plan to level up. I keep looking for the others you mentioned but everyone wants EP and I don't have any. Have plenty of cards to trade but don't know if they're worth anything. Just have to keep looking for someone who's willing to trade.

You can try selling your stuff for ep and than buying the demons. You can also sell A/B with skills for ep. If you need advice on ~price of your card. You can ask in chat or check out auction house or top 3 in battle ranking for price.

Good luck,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonairos07 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 am

Perhaps I will do that. Have a lot of cards I can try and sell for ep

Leonairos07

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonairos07 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 am

Just put a list of cards that I'm selling in the sale section. Please check it out

Leonairos07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down