Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spit's Store V2.0 : Sin demon team and psycho creation team to sell !!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Spit's Store V2.0 : Sin demon team and psycho creation team to sell !!!!!! Empty Spit's Store V2.0 : Sin demon team and psycho creation team to sell !!!!!!

Post by Spit_ Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:41 am

Update: Prices down

Hello, Hello,

I am selling just for you 2 exciting teams very cheap.

THe first one is the famous psycho creation team well know for its agi up, IPA and Impulse down skills which makes it the perfect team against all sin players.
In htis team you have:

Seeker Quadriga+ lvl1 agi up(1), of course you have your sexy agi up monster
Time Void Golem+ lvl1 IPA(1), the party attack improver !!
Wheel Knight Golem+ lvl1 Impulse down(1), the sin team breaker !!
Vicissitude Colossus+ lvl1 IDR(2), The team leader with the best stats !!
Unbound Colossus+ lvl6 PreStrike(6), The defensive one, so hard to kill!!

With this team you'll reach a 4x combo that brings you all the necessary stuff to start the game the best way!!

All I want for this sexy team is EP but hey you are lucky for this end of week I offer you a great 20% discount
30 EP NO --> 25 EP

(All prices are negotiable but I will accept only EP, contact me in PM for any infos)

Lets talk a bit about the second team: the famous and so much used (that proves its value) sin demon team. The best and most adaptative form.
If you buy this form you will have:

Child of pit+ ( in option ), for its agi up skill !!!
Hellfield devil asura+ lvl70 IPA(3), one of the rarest et strongest IPA card in the game !!!
Paimon+ lvl70 covert don(2), A strong ATK and strong HP perfect to become your leader
Sear Djinn + lvl70 PreStrike(5), Always Hit first and hit hard!
Devil Ripper+ lvl1 IPA(1), Another high atk to hit hard
(optional: The brand new Two face Devil + lvl1 skill(1))

For this 4x combo team with agi up and IPA, and with the 20% discount for the end of the week, you only have to pay:

75EP NO --> 60 EP

(All prices are negotiable but I will accept only EP, contact me in PM for any infos)

Thank you for reading me, I hope you'll find here your dream team
PS: The psycho creation team is sold only as a team but the sin demon team can be negociated individually!!

Spit_

Last edited by Spit_ on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spit_

Back to top Go down

Spit's Store V2.0 : Sin demon team and psycho creation team to sell !!!!!! Empty Re: Spit's Store V2.0 : Sin demon team and psycho creation team to sell !!!!!!

Post by Spit_ Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Bump + prices down !

Spit_

Back to top Go down

Spit's Store V2.0 : Sin demon team and psycho creation team to sell !!!!!! Empty Re: Spit's Store V2.0 : Sin demon team and psycho creation team to sell !!!!!!

Post by mr300zx Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:26 am

Would you take 25 ep for asura+ and paimon+?
mr300zx
mr300zx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down