Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price trends for unsummonable event monsters.

2 posters

Go down

Price trends for unsummonable event monsters. Empty Price trends for unsummonable event monsters.

Post by silentsong Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 am

I haven't been playing long enough or really taken interest in this as,
up until now, I had nowhere near the amount of energy/EPs to even dream
about obtaining any of these monsters. Now that I am high level and
have a respectable amount of EP, I am going to start trying to rank in
events.

Okay, anyone can figure out that as time goes by, the monsters become fewer and rarer, hence making them more and more expensive. That's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking is how long does this process usually take to really see the prices getting jacked up?

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Price trends for unsummonable event monsters. Empty Re: Price trends for unsummonable event monsters.

Post by kyan Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm

That's a hard question to answer as it is subjected to supply and demand. It depends on how many of the limited were release and does it have good stat, skills etc... Price tends to be high the first few hours after release than falls for the next couple of days and plateau for a few weeks until they become scarce on the Ah and steadily rise from there until they get replaced.

Monsters from mobius age is still plateauing since there were so many of them but I'm starting to see maybe rising a little bit. AA from DoW is also hitting a plateau and maybe just starting to rise as there were fewer so the rise is faster. AA from Repudiate lab have risen a bit but they're not as popular because of the poor skill. Labyrinth one are rising as they are very rare to see on ah now and older events one are event rarer except for the lords.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down